The List of Legends

F

Flimgoblin

Ooh actors... Tim Robbins - he's just superb.

I

inuyasha

hmm

Singers and song writers of:

Nightwish
Rhapsody
Metallica
And, not fitting in at all, Dido :)

Too many good actors, but i will mention who is rarely mentioned, but rock at her roles :D

Fairuza Balk :clap:

O

old.job

In 10,000 years time only 2 men will be remembered from the 20th century.

Neil Armstrong, the first man on the Moon and Yuri Gagarin the first man in space, the only acts so far by the human race of any real significance.

The rest is just eat, sleep, fight, fornicate.

I

inuyasha

hehe

Originally posted by old.job

Neil Armstrong, the first man on the Moon and Yuri Gagarin the first man in space, the only acts so far by the human race of any real significance.

Sorry to say, but i had never really heard about Yuri Gagarin before, so i doubt he will be remembered .D

The first dog in space will be remembered though, dont remember its name either ,(

Anyways...the presidents who cut the strings before the rockets is launched however, will never be allowed to be forgotten...
However we are still free to try :rolleyes:

L

leggy

Piss.

Newton, Jack Kilby and Brunell to name a few.

S

SFXman

Clinton, how can someone forget...
[weird accent]"I did not... have... a sexual... relationship... with Ms. Monica Lewinsky" *puts down extremely shakey can of soda* [/weird accent]

I

inuyasha

yeah

Originally posted by SFXman
Clinton, how can someone forget...
[weird accent]"I did not... have... a sexual... relationship... with Ms. Monica Lewinsky" *puts down extremely shakey can of soda* [/weird accent]

But still...compare him to Bush and hes the best president ever been in USA!

Cheers for Clinton!
:cheers:

S

slapmesilly..

Re: hehe

Originally posted by inuyasha

Sorry to say, but i had never really heard about Yuri Gagarin before, so i doubt he will be remembered .D

The first dog in space will be remembered though, dont remember its name either ,(

Anyways...the presidents who cut the strings before the rockets is launched however, will never be allowed to be forgotten...
However we are still free to try :rolleyes:

I'm sorry to say this, but you must live in some god forgotten place if you don't know Yuri Gagarin, or you're still in the 6th grade

and the first dog's name was Laika

T

Teh Krypt

In my opinon everyones a legend in there own way :)

:fluffle:

N

nume

Sir Winston Churchill
Charles Darwin
Sir Isaac Newton
Sir Alexander Graham Bell
Queen Elizabeth I
Oliver Cronwell
Queen Victoria
Professor Stephen Hawking
Charles Dickens
Shakespeare

E

Euthanasia.

American Psycho was a disturbingly sick film and that Patrick Bateman was a sick f'ing bastard, shame on you Fonz shame on you!

O

old.Xarr

some musical legends in no particular order

maynard of tool
rivers cuomo of weezer
zack de la rocha of rage

J

Jonaldo

So names such as John Lennon, Winston Churchill, Steven Speilberg, Bill Gates, Clive Sinclair, Dan Marino, Michael Jordan, Pelé, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, MONTY PYTHON!!, Mike Tyson, Michael Shumacher and other such greats will all be forgotten? I think not.

Don't forget these people are all legens for their own talent and exceptional abilities, Gagarin and Armstrong were just two out of many astronauts who were just lucky enough to be chosen for maiden missions... It was really the scientists who invented and the engineers who designed and built the space shuttle that should be credited, these were the ones who realised space flight, not some guys who pushed a few buttons in a little cockpit.

And let us not forget.. Buzz Aldrin was the first man on the moon, not Neil Armstrong.

O

old.Noita

Galileo
Leonardo da Vinci
Salvador Dali
Aristotle
John Stuart Mill
Lord Denning
Bugs Bunny
Martin Luther King

K

klavrynd

American Psycho was a disturbingly sick film and that Patrick Bateman was a sick f'ing bastard, shame on you Fonz shame on you

pff, you wimp

try ichii the killer (or basically all takashi miike movies) or Yibola bing du (the ebola syndrome) and patrick bateman will look like a fluffy bunny hopping throught the grass in search of freshly cut carrot parts

O

old.tRoG

mdb_new_medium.jpg

I found Gwumpy Gurls family album!

S

Sigurd

Hey, it's one of those photo's the victorians did, like in the move "The Others"... oh wait, no it's a goth band :rolleyes:

J

Jiggs

omg i kazzaed one of those MDB tunes its in the basket now..

eragh giv me Sisters of Mercy and Fields of the Nephilim anyday

B

Belsameth

try London After Midnight, bit strange at times, but very good Goth as well..

O

old.LandShark

Danny Carey of Tool and Brain of Primus, from the music world at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom