The last year

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
well done on your weight loss you must feel so much better achieving so much *smiles*.

I am going back into abstention for 2 weeks a week on Sunday just to shake the last few pounds and am really looking forward to it. There is something very spiritual about it, that and I wont have to see a supermarket and only have one cup to wash up HUZZAH.

taB

Part of the furniture
I went to a company who provided me with all the nutrition I needed plus 2 hour s counseling a week.

The nutrition consisted of 4 flavored packs a day after the first 3 days 3 drinks and a bar and 4 litres of fluids (water, black tea or coffee).

That would pain me greatly to do. As such, I must admire your will-power & determination. Well done & the results are undeniable!

I hope you are allowed a more fun way way of maintaining it!

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I don't have anything new to say Yoni, I just wanted to chime in with my congratulations. With will power like that you can achieve anything you want to.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Blimey

That's one heck of a transformation, congratulations, you look great.

Not much else to say, 500 calories, your resolve is stronger than mine :p

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Congratulations Yonikins.
Last June 16th I started a programme which consisted of 500 calories per day and 4 litres of water
I do hope however that your diet is not this one and if it is I hope that you've no further need to use it, i.e. have gone back to normal eating.

Yoni

No meg it was not. the diet I did was fully supported by my GP where I went for 4 weekly chekups to ensure blood presure / heart rate and mental health were all in good working order.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
That is amazing, congratulations I imagine it took a lot of will power on your own behalf.

Yoni

went back today as I start abstinence again on Sunday just to shift the final half stone and I found I had lost 1.5lbs since I was last there so maintaining well. Ill probably whine a bit over the next coming months as I believe it is harder to go back and do it again after the first time.

Chilly

Balls of steel
doing that hardcore just for the final half stone seems a bit over the top - couldnt you just beat up hobos for an hour every day? :)

Yoni

Hardcore has its benefits... no supermarkets, no washing up, no thinking :)

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
don't post that much but wow... awesome transformation

well done :]

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well done Yoni! You truly do have a lot of willpower and inner strength that I do not posses.

Now, 500 calories a day? I would struggle to live on 500 calories every 2 hours. How on earth did you manage it?

:cheers:

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Agree with whats been said already, but wow, amazing.

You must feel fantastic. Well done and good luck with the job abroad :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
went back today as I start abstinence again on Sunday just to shift the final half stone and I found I had lost 1.5lbs since I was last there so maintaining well. Ill probably whine a bit over the next coming months as I believe it is harder to go back and do it again after the first time.

Is the going back as a result of stealing my desert? :twak:

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Jeepers, 11 stone - that's almost half a Trem.

Congratulations, now you need to find some exercise you love - have you tried cycling? Its ace.

Yoni

I have an exercise bike which i dont really enjoy, however I do walk on my commute to and fro by foot daily which I actually love :)....

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Exercise bikes are rubbish and boring. They are the antithesis of cycling, and are to be avoided at all costs.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'll echo alot of others here when I say bloody well done, Yonstar, you look fantastic! :iagree::worthy::cheers:

Sar

Part of the furniture
I fart more than 500 calories in a day. Feckin hell. Great job Yoni!

Me and the Mrs are going to join WW sometime soon, as I really need to shift about 2 stone, and she's about the same. Doing it "alone" wouldn't really work for me, as I don't have the willpower (I'm a lazy shit tbh), so I'd need someone egging me (and the Mrs) on to lose the weight.

Yoni

first day back in full abstention since March and it hasn't been bad... a bit like riding a bike.

It was good to see my counsellor after six weeks and I had lost nearly 2lbs whilst back on complete conventional food. I go back again Tuesday to see how much I have lost.

Positives:
No supermarkets
No preparation / cooking food
No washing up
No bloated feeling in my tummy after eating carbs

Negatives
Needing the toilet every five mins due to the 4 litres of water I need to drink

Onto day 2 *smiles*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom