The last year

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Well what can I say... I know I went quiet for a while well this is probably because I have been sorting my weight issues out... getting to 21.5stone was some achievement let me tell you, born out of too many calories and no exercise at all ever....

So here it is my admission of how I was.. the secret I kept for many years. I used to be so jealous of people meeting up from here but could never bring myself to go because I was too ashamed of what I had become.

It is interesting but the ad hoc comments about overweight people on here kinda hurt even though they were never directed at me and yes I know what some would say "do something about it", "just exercise", "eat less", and the funniest "you are lovely why change"..It is easy to say those things when you are a healthy weight.

Well I felt like a monster, no self esteem, no confidence, right at that precipice and then BANG I was walking down the street last April on the Isle of Man and walked past a woman I have known for a very very long time she said hello and then I recognised her as my younger sisters best friend... she had lost 8 stone in as many months. I asked her how she told me and at that point in time I knew if I was going to live past 50 I had to take action.

Last June 16th I started a programme which consisted of 500 calories per day and 4 litres of water.. I did this for 9 months leading a relatively normal existence.. ie if I had to go out for dinner with work I did however I didnt eat conventional food I kept to the programme.

Now I am 11 stone lighter, a different person both inside and out some would say for the better, some would say for the worst. I feel so much better for it and I have the knowledge that is is never too late to change something what may seem at a point in time as unchangeable.

There are a few in here who knew what I was doing and to those I thank you for all the help and support given. On top of my weightloss I found the confidence to finally qualify as an accountant and all being well I will be moving to Holland for the company I work for on a 3 year secondment.

Ive put some photos up so you can see the transformation as I have said it has been one hell of a journey and thank you to those who joined me on it :fluffle:

http://www.sir3n.co.uk/lg.pdf

The top pic is after 100 days I had lost 5 stone at that point the bottom well the day before I started.

The one below at a ball I was at just under a month ago.

ll2a.JPG

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
well done!
i lost about the same my self but not that quickly, and i also thought the same as you. you get to a point where you just resign your self to a life of fat because you dont think its possible to change it. suddenly it does change, i guess it cant be explained really. but there is definatley something 'new' that goes on in your head.
as time goes on and your body image improves even further (or your perception of it does) you should see some fascinating changes in life.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Well bloody hell, thats amazing, you hear of these stories but it really is amazing to see, to do something like this must take one hell of a lot of self determination and the courage to have taken those first steps is something I would imagine very few people have.

A lack of self esteem and confidence is always - I feel - a bad thing, and having that restored is definately a change for the better.

I feel its a shame that you wouldnt have come to a RL meet because of the way you were before, but I can also understand it - as much as any person can without experiencing it I guess.

If this has made you healthier, more confident and given you the get-up-and-go to do the accountant thing then woah, theres no way I think anyone could say its changed you for the worse.

Just amazing to read something like this from someone I know of - even if not very well, you set yourself a goal and you went for it, overcame what sounds like incredibly tough challenges and achieved what you set out to do, and in less than one year! Just amazing.

I hope you'll be at the Freddybeer thing! :)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Nothing to say apart from well done and get ready for those pervy Dutchys and their weird sex ideas.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Don't take this the wrong way but damn girl, you put Rosie O'Donnel to shame!

That's well damn impressive and might i add, looking impressive too :)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure I know how to do sincere on the internet it's been a while, but here goes:

Fucking hell, Yoni. Good going.

rynnor

Rockhound
Thats an amazing effort! Congratulations - you must be on a permanent high now after such a transformation - its inspirational!

I like to think that every day is a new me but its a little harder to change what has become habitual :)

You must be very proud :clap:

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Congrats! You look great.

Milf or cougar time? :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Nothing to say apart from well done and get ready for those pervy Dutchys and their weird sex ideas.

Awesome, Yoni, just awesome. I know, because you told me, but to actually see your results, I stand amazed at your hard work! Well done indeed, and tbh quite inspirational to me on a personal level.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
wow gotta say that is one hell of an achivement. i my self have been yo-yoin between 22 stones and 18stones for the past 4 years. i find what you did very hard to do . all i can say is wow and you got everyright to be very proud of your self

Tilda

Congratulations Yoni, thats an amazing achievement. Hope you manage to stay at a weight you're happy at now :D

Uara

Part of the furniture
Well everything else has already been said. But congratulation that is bloody impressive and I'm glad its brought on a new found confidence.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
well done laura that is a great achivment and you look great.

*wispers* il let mummy beard see this *nudge nudge* :p

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Congrats yoni, its amazing to see someone go so far :)

But 500 calories a day? Wow, I don't think even I could do that :p

Damini

Part of the furniture
That is really impressive Yoni. But 500 calories a day?? My god, that's hard core. I've joined Weight Watchers, and I've managed to lose a stone in a month, and that's without even looking at a Ryvita or a grapefruit. I don't think I could cope with anything so intense! You'd find me stark naked, with cats in my hair, throwing stones at the people in McDonalds while weeping. You must have mahoosive reserves of discipline that I can't even begin to fathom.

russell

FH is my second home
My word Yoni what a tremendous level of discipline you must have. The focus and determination you have shown is awe- inspiring. I am chubbier after 3 kids and I try, but I dont seem to have the right mind set. Losing wieght is fucking hard and you lost 11 stone!!
If you can do that, you can do anything.
:worthy:

phazey

One of Freddy's beloved
I think you just defined will power and going the course for us. Well done!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Already said well done in another thread, but bloody hell well done !!!!

You must be buzzing with confidence, and so you should too, you look amazing

:clap: :clap: :clap:

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
Jeezus yons....I know and even I am blown away....heres hoping I'll have the same success you will! Well done my love....that really is awe inspiring and brilliant....mega positive strokes for you missus!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Really can't imagine you being the size you were in your pictures. You look great how you are, well done getting there.

oh and 500 calories a day? hardcore!

Yoni

Thank you for all the lovely words however (and please I am not ungrateful after all everyone loves positive strokes) I decided to tell you all just to enforce that no matter what the odds are anything you do is possible if you truly want it.

Lara: You will do just great *hugs*

Love to the rest of you

Yoni xx

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Really can't imagine you being the size you were in your pictures. You look great how you are, well done getting there.

oh and 500 calories a day? hardcore!

QFlettuce.

I dont think I could cope on 500 calories a day.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
That is really impressive Yoni. But 500 calories a day?? My god, that's hard core. I've joined Weight Watchers, and I've managed to lose a stone in a month, and that's without even looking at a Ryvita or a grapefruit. I don't think I could cope with anything so intense! You'd find me stark naked, with cats in my hair, throwing stones at the people in McDonalds while weeping. You must have mahoosive reserves of discipline that I can't even begin to fathom.

I was thinking of the old Weight Watchers. Not the meetings of course, but they have a good online thing that a friend of mine uses and I've been impressed. Plus, free recipes! Will give it a try when I go back to the UK.

Just out of curiosity Yoni, for your 500 calories a day, what did you eat?

Yoni

I went to a company who provided me with all the nutrition I needed plus 2 hour s counseling a week.

The nutrition consisted of 4 flavored packs a day after the first 3 days 3 drinks and a bar and 4 litres of fluids (water, black tea or coffee).

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I would need 2 hours counselling in the morning and another two hours in the afternoon and two more in the evening if I had to cope on 500 calories a day :p

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Fantastic, well done,

As someone who was almost hitting 18 stone about 9 weeks ago and now down to just under 16 it's an inspiration to see how hard work can pay off. My diet is nowhere near as hardcore as yours and i find it hard at times.

Truly inspirational.

doodin

Fledgling Freddie
Well done Yoni, that's absolutely fantastic!

You look great :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom