Film The Last Of Us. movie

Madmaxx

FH is my second home

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
"who would you cast as joel and ellie", well durp.

Otherwise; cool that i can see the story without paying for a console.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
It would be weird if Ellen Page played Ellie as she didn't give permission for the game designers to use her likeness, she had nothing to do with the game

She was in 'Beyond two souls' not this one

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Wait, what's this? A movie about zombies? Fuck me, that's the most original thing I've ever heard! Wow, just...wow.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Doesn't mean they're not either,
Um, you said "they would work fine" with great certainty and I suggested that they might not. They would probably announce them with the film announcement if they were nailed on to play the parts but the fact that they're talking about casting other people makes you think that perhaps they're not suitable?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Um, you said "they would work fine" with great certainty and I suggested that they might not.

Yeah, that's a disagreement. There's no "ummm" in it. If they do or not is irrelevant, in my opinion they'd "work fine".

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Actually, there's a big fucking "umm" in it because about 3 posts previously you said "cool that i can see the story without paying for a console" which suggests that you haven't even played it. So what exactly are you basing your casting decision on? There's a pretty huge difference between voicing and mo-capping a character in a game and delivering an entire performance in a live action film.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't have to justify my opinion any more then you do. No matter what you post and how nicely you put it, bottom line; i think they'd work fine.

That's it, end of. Jesus christ you lot want to argue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom