The Last Eggyraid®...ML9 on Sunday!

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
The Last Eggyraid® EVER?!?!...ML9 on Sunday!

Meet at Aerus Haven (Excalibur) at 7pm UK time (8pm CET) for ML9. The BG will be on my heretic, Ipsy.

When TOA was released I was apprehensive about such a huge change in DAOC gameplay. Having been a poor student with maximum overdraft, I hadn’t pre-ordered the game, so didn’t have a shiny copy of TOA waiting for me on the day of release. I spent the next three days wondering what everyone was talking about…scrolls, artifacts, master levels…arhh! My natural thirst for knowledge was quenched only by a hardcore session of 1 - 1150 armor crafting while I waited for Game to get a copy of the expansion in stock…

Master levels were slow and painful…I thought I might be able to do better, so gave it a shot on my paladin…things seemed to work well, and I started devising ways of rushing through MLs in the shortest time possible. The rest, as they say, is history.

These will be the last ML I will ever run.

After this raid, all ten chars will be ML10; that was my aim, and that’s where I will stop. I didn’t rush into doing MLs…they could have been ML10 a long while ago, but with the new TOA patch coming, and Darkness Rising giving new PVE targets, it seems good timing to finish here. Leading can be a tough job; the satisfaction is gaining an ability on your own char…it makes the whining/PMs all worthwhile.

I did a rough estimate from screenshots and my own scribblings, and I believe together we’ve gained 7,000 master level dings. That’s around 483,000 ML BG step dings and (if it were possible), 3,850,000 merit points.

I want to thank everyone who has ever been on one of my ML raids and put faith in my leading. The highlight of them all has to be the Fancy Dress rush…200 people wearing pointy hats and Santa costumes…that truly made my day!

You can expect some interesting Eggyraids® with the upcoming expansion…so until then, thanks for all the fish!

:cheers:

Ging

Part of the furniture
Rod good to see u heard my perma whine in /gu about needing ML9 on my cabby. Im up for it and any botty sex your offering.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Beeks just MSN'ed me to say he likes botty sex as well.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Shame to see its your last one eggy, but can understand your reasons. The raids of yours ive been on have been extremely good :)

Just ashame I haven't got any alts ready for ml9 yet :(

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
eggy over this years i have now you and learn the way of mls thanks to you i most say whe do both have some really fun

and ihope and think you arent stop do Mls or do youer funny raids becuse its have give albs a verry good times nyself included

i be do and help them with what i can in the spirit of what you tereached me but i can nd will enver be good enought to replace old eggy

jolt

Fledgling Freddie
Omg omg so this is it ...
I hope I can make it to ur raid as I need it on my friar.

/Bow for the master!!! :worthy: :worthy:

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Excellent been needing ML9 for almost a day now :clap: - be there on Cabalist assuming work doesn't demand something :(

Vladamir

FH is my second home
BlackrazoR said:
Excellent been needing ML9 for almost a day now :clap: - be there on Cabalist assuming work doesn't demand something :(

Man, a whole day? :O

Crystalair

Fledgling Freddie
Count me in with my cleric Eggy.

I have been away for about 3 months and never thought I'd ever be able to get ML9 without lots of research and running it myself, so I'm very glad I get to catch your last ever raid, although its a shame that it will be your last.

I wish you all the best luck with it, as it will be a fantastic end to your raid leading history to get ML9, just hope we can find someone just as good to run ML10 lol.

See you Sunday.

Crystalair - 50 FOP Cleric
Graceandhonour - 50 S/S Pally
Guards of Avalon

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
will be there with scout if i manage to get 100% mlxp b4 sunday

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
ill be there with my armsman eggy to make the end of the era...

eggy raids are cool, and will be missed......

so goa ... HURRY UP WITH THAT DAMN EXPANSION

heres to you my friend:cheers:

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there with my Armsman if I get 108% MLxp by Sunday.

Darzil

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Will be there with Theurgist. Woo, finished template and ML9 in the same week would be lovely!

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Glad there's some interest. Will try and drag half of Glastonbury along as well.

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
as long as I can get ML8 groupsteps done and a little bit of MLexp, i'll be there with my fire wizz and bot spec cleric

kederand

Fledgling Freddie
Excellent timing - both my pally and bb are now ready for ml9 :)

See you all there.

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
this will be my 4th+ time on a ml9 raid with my thuerg, only do it cause rod is fun.<3

Ging

Part of the furniture
Saveus said:
this will be my 4th+ time on a ml9 raid with my thuerg, only do it cause rod is roomy.<3

Pervert!

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
seems like the end of an era, ill try to be there for support

Megalodon

Fledgling Freddie
If this is the last eggyraid, how will Hibgard ever know when to do relic raids in the future?

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Rod, may I assume from your post that you'll be running ML10 straight after ML9?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom