djeeeeeeeeeessuuuss

head hurts :(

LOL... On the money Arnor...

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by servieta
TELIKA EISAI KAI ESY MALAKAS PIN POU KANEIS TON EKSPYNO LOL
NICE ENGLISH I THINK RIGHT?

Donight dhe nibs attacked oureic! We bot dhe aww do ome defen an aot of middies tet out do defen. When we bot dhee nibs wee aeady nittin' on dhe outside door, to we taid 'ente' do dhe batekeeper an wen in, after we asted fom dhe wawws, died do keep dhem at bay, dhe bot bin so we wen into dheeicoom.. tandin' up at dheeicoom we wee ae dogedar when dhe Hibs died do ome up to we just tuned, AOED an meeed dhem unti dhey aww died.. Dae was a few teadas tiww bin after dhe fight. But buads dook ae of dhem as toon as dhey unsteadad.. BREAD DEFENSE MIDBARD!

ight now we aeepaiin da doos, watchin' for abs.. an just makin' sue n on comes back.. We wike oureics an do not wan dam daken.. nice dy dho nibs

An in cosin' BORK BORK BORK

G

Genesis_of_Ak

I think I need a dictionary of L337 teen street geek slang...either that or I'm getting too old for these forums ;p

In my day if you wanted to post something on a forum the most commonly used form of communication was to speak in terms that people can understand. Changing times.

Cmon guys - lets give the English language a go - you never know - it might be fun. go on ! give it a go ;p

K

konnorel

PLz stop this....

Me england are very best but I dont say this all the weather
Me good albion, like kill bad middies/hippies

Give an end to this joke plz!
Lets farm some enemies :)

M

moo_work

i disagree,

nothing more anoying when, say, you're camping advisors room solo on a therg/necro and for some reason people think they are perfectly entitled to shout at you for "pulling all the mobs" or whatever when you've been there for 2 hrs already.

since the top level nerf in advisors spawn the whole room is 1 campspot, not 2/3 - learn that and get the fuck away from my plev spot o_O

S

servieta

for the children who behaved to me like that coz i dont know very good english i forgive them coz it is not their fault but their unfortunate countries which whem we had civilatation 2000 years a go they were hunting at mountains with the neaderdals so they can kill and eat meat.
that why u behaved to me so pitfull manners.

(i think now my english is good right?)

A

Apathy

Originally posted by servieta
it is not their fault but their unfortunate countries which whem we had civilatation 2000 years a go they were hunting at mountains with the neaderdals so they can kill and eat meat.

So true, so true. Even today the people of Englund are running around, painting their faces blue, dressing in rags and eating their children.

a.

O

old.Wildfire

:clap:

I love the spanish :) never fail to put a smile on my face.

H

hotrat

Caba and friar is also very capable of clearing the princess room, very effective combo, the only caster that can regain power fast enough to keep up with a friar is a caba :) Should be no downtime at all, caba heals the friar towards the end of the fight so he can pull again as soon as mob dies, recycles pets at the start to get power, and uses lifedrain to get lifeback in middle of fight, and his DoTs.
As for tanglers, 2 caba's can camp the main tree spot, the respawn is pretty much instant after the tangler dies, if you kill the other persons tangler, and they do the same for you it can be even faster. Beach I think is one caba only and aqua has a small spawn, usually best for sorcie's or low 40's groups.

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
:clap:

I love the spanish :) never fail to put a smile on my face.

Ummmm, yeah...

(Except he's Greek)

T

Talifer

Originally posted by Pin

Ummmm, yeah...

(Except he's Greek)

Yeah, there were a lot of Greeks at the Uni I went to, the only word I recognise from the above thread is Malaka ;)

Talifer

M

MesS°

servieta i love ur posts, but imo it would be even funnier in the mid forums.

OMG i just realized... HEZ A SPYYYYY... DIE EVUL MIDDY !!!

G

gwal

I´m in no doubt what so ever about a cabby/firar combo is great, a 2 x pally is just better :) (yeah, yeah, so I looove being being a pally, so what! :))

2 x pally dont need anything, the healing they take care f themselves, the dmg comes from good equipment and dmg chant, dmg prevention comes from shiled/parry spec and guard. I promise u, I´ve never seen anything do mobs like a main pally grp.

I´ve been set a challenge to do prince with 1fg, and my intention is to try it with 1 6 sec pbt, 1 cleric, 1 fire wiz and 5 x pally. did high lords with same grp, except a pally more instead of wiz - just too damn fun to be a pally :)

A

adari

servieta, today some asked me why i left albion, thank you for reminding me :) you utter lame whining cunt

P

Pin

Originally posted by gwal
I´m in no doubt what so ever about a cabby/firar combo is great, a 2 x pally is just better :) (yeah, yeah, so I looove being being a pally, so what! :))

2 x pally dont need anything, the healing they take care f themselves, the dmg comes from good equipment and dmg chant, dmg prevention comes from shiled/parry spec and guard. I promise u, I´ve never seen anything do mobs like a main pally grp.

I´ve been set a challenge to do prince with 1fg, and my intention is to try it with 1 6 sec pbt, 1 cleric, 1 fire wiz and 5 x pally. did high lords with same grp, except a pally more instead of wiz - just too damn fun to be a pally :)

Ideed, a Pally can solo higher level mobs than any other class, level 65 mobs are simple enough, but the problem is it takes such a long time! Pally damage output is crap! Pally + Merc or Pally + Inf will rip through anything so much faster than 2 Pallies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom