The Lamers Of Albion Today Hehe

S

servieta

today i try to hunt with one friend in princess room df.in this room only 3 ppl.dou and pmc and sparkley cleric from helforge guild.when we go there dou send msg to me dont pull its camped.i say to him get first full group here and then its camped but not we 3 ppl you cant say camped.anyway we die from agro there with my friend and dou or pmc not rezz us but only say dou "long way to come back".i dont care about release for me but the fucking childs in albion and the fucking rules there.later i send him and nice msg about dou family and i am k now lol.anyway
oh i forget this dou asking me about who is my GM lol.i tell him but pls dou dont blum me pls lmao.
the guild should be embarassed of them (sorry for that brommix-filip-matt but its not fear to not rezz us.its my first time to see that from this guild.i play with matt from beta 2 and i see that first time.i have many friend here and the guys know me very well.anyway)

this is the nice fucking albions rules

thnx guys but you payback this one time
really m8s from me forget ress emain or hunt areas.(dou-sparkey-pmc)
cheers

daws monkeys.i write this one about ress and not about camped.i have see many ppl to come to hunt around me but if someone die from other group i ress them.room princess when we go with my friend its empty and we pull from behind uswe die from agro behind us)

F

Flimgoblin

the princess room in DF is the new tanglers.

O

old.shotgunstow

imo if people are pulling from a spot then it is camped and if you are being polite considerate players you should ask their permission to pull from it as well, no matter how many players they have and whether you think it is camped or not. For example if one cabalist is camping tangler beach in lyonesse, can one group just come and steal all his gobbos just because he is only one and therefore it isn't 'camped' in your opinion? no!

But also it is lame of them not to res you :puke:

P

Pin

Originally posted by servieta
i say to him get first full group here and then its camped but not we 3 ppl you cant say camped.

Well, I can clear the princess room of all spawn (bar princess) with just me + buffbot. Me + Paladin + buffbot can take princess too (but be sat for 10-15 minutes waiting for repop of room).

If 3 people are there and say it's camped, then it's camped. Move on.

If you pull after they've asked you not to, then I really wouldn't expect them to be too pleased with you. Still, if it was me I'd have just rezzed and cleaned the room again while you were sick.

O

old.Wildfire

parlez anglais sil vous plait? :rolleyes: couldnt understand a word of that

G

g0ldenbone

Seemed pretty straight forward to me.. You need an acuity buff Wildfire ;)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Servieta, get some int to your stats mate, cause your talking crap...
Spot is camped, a solo sorc + buffbot could own that spot...
I would have rezzed you though, but if you had kept pulling and died again, then would have let rot...
Anyway, the message is... your crap :)
Regards, Glottis

O

old.Wildfire

well it would make sense to you wouldn't it

"Brokenbone - 24 Bonedancer (Supression)"

S

servieta

GIATI RE MALAKA XANADU KSEREIS ESY NA MILAS KALA ELLHNIKA?LOL
UNDERSTAND ALBION RULES

P

Pin

GIATI RE MALAKA XANADU KSEREIS ESY NA MILAS KALA ELLHNIKA?LOL
UNDERSTAND ALBION RULES

NWOD MLAC OT SDEEN YLLAER YDOBEMOS

S

servieta

TELIKA EISAI KAI ESY MALAKAS PIN POU KANEIS TON EKSPYNO LOL
NICE ENGLISH I THINK RIGHT?

R

.Raewyn

today i try to hunt with one friend in princess room df.in this room only 3 ppl.dou and pmc and sparkley cleric from helforge guild.when we go there dou send msg to me dont pull its camped.i say to him get first full group here and then its camped but not we 3 ppl you cant say camped.

You can camp a spot with 3 ppl afaik. You can camp a spot even solo. You dont need a full group to kill princess or the mobs in the room so tell me why you would need a full group to camp it? I personally wouldn't have ressed you either after that. If they say its camped it is CAMPED. You can't just answer "Go get a full group kthnxbye"

O

old.Xarr

no.

P

Pin

DRAOB SIHT GNIDAER ELPOEP EROM YB ELBADNATSREDNU SAW ECNETNES YM KNIHT I

A

Arnor

today i try to hunt with one friend in princess room df.in this room only 3 ppl.dou and pmc and sparkley cleric from helforge guild.when we go there dou send msg to me dont pull its camped.i say to him get first full group here and then its camped but not we 3 ppl you cant say camped.anyway we die from agro there with my friend and dou or pmc not rezz us but only say dou "long way to come back".i dont care about release for me but the fucking childs in albion and the fucking rules there.later i send him and nice msg about dou family and i am k now lol.anyway
oh i forget this dou asking me about who is my GM lol.i tell him but pls dou dont blum me pls lmao.
the guild should be embarassed of them (sorry for that brommix-filip-matt but its not fear to not rezz us.its my first time to see that from this guild.i play with matt from beta 2 and i see that first time.i have many friend here and the guys know me very well.anyway)

this is the nice fucking albions rules

thnx guys but you payback this one time
really m8s from me forget ress emain or hunt areas.(dou-sparkey-pmc)
cheers

daws monkeys.i write this one about ress and not about camped.i have see many ppl to come to hunt around me but if someone die from other group i ress them.room princess when we go with my friend its empty and we pull from behind uswe die from agro behind us)

djeeeeeeeeeessuuuss

head hurts :(

O

old.Wildfire

oh the irony of the post title...

"The Lamers Of Albion Today Hehe"

:wall:

O

old.Fangrim

FFS! I know these guys, and they are PERFECTLY capable of clearing that room! They were camping it - end of story.

F

Falcore

shush grasshopper, learn to play daoc and speak english then come back.... :)

E

Eggy

Don't turn into an Apathy, and put fullstops after smilies, but please try and make sense. I got bored after the first 4 words.

E

Exrex

Dou and Pmc are friends of mine, i´ve known them for a while. They are both paladins, and u say Sparkley is there too. That gives 2 paladins + 1 cleric. :D

I´ve often been with them in DF at princess room, 3-4 paladins can kill princess solo (no bragging), i´ve killed princess with them before. Anyway, 2 paladins + 1 cleic CAN KILL PRINCESS, and all her friends around her, so if u see them next time at that spot, you would to right in thinking: "Damn, 2 paladins and a cleric, this spot is camped" ;) ;) ;)

And if u disagree, i would say u should make a paladin and see i´m actually right.

M

morgonslak

It's the same with tanglers. All to often you go to tangler beach seeing only 1 or 2 people around, hoping to get a spot for your grp, but of course, those 3 people are cabbys having 1 spot each. It sucks, but that are camping it, they can clean it out, thus u have to leave or wait for them to leave. Nothing more to it. If a person or group is at a spot before u are, claiming it is camped, then all you can do is curse ur bad luck and sort off.

S

Sol-

I think Ken Wong would have said.... something like...

"BORK BORK BORK"

mmk.

G

gwal

yuo m8, are a lamer!

a room is camped if the ones there can empty the spawn on their own, and 2 x paladin + a cleric buffbut are more than capable of taking on the room by themselves.

for not rezzing u - DONT PULL FROM A CAMPED SPOT THEN!!!!!
it´s ur own fault, they told u it was camped, u didnt listen, u died. do u really expect a rezz from the ones who´s spawn ur stealing, so u can do it again???

I see NO reason what so ever to be embarresed about them, they are friends of mine, and know very well how to be polite, helpfull, and friendly to the extent thats fair. and u trying to draw their guild into this doesnt make u look better either, I´m more embarresed about ur behaviour than anything else. learn to move on if a spot is camped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom