The Ladder Theory

Egor

Fledgling Freddie
Could be mistaken but it just seems like a site designed to bash women...

Actually, I don't think I am mistaken. Utter crapola.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
What's there to discuss? This is a nothing thread.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
it's better than some of the ones we've had the past few days :X

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Old.

...and agree with Egor, misogynist crap tbh.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Egor said:
Could be mistaken but it just seems like a site designed to bash women...

Actually, I don't think I am mistaken. Utter crapola.

I do think his theory is incorrect, but it does simplify how women choose a men just as much as a men does for a women. So I dont really think this is a women bashing site, off course saying a guy just follows his dick is more accepted than saying a women follows the money/power.

and Ala this isnt misogynistic as the guy doesnt hate women or atleast you dont have to hate women to agree with theory (again I dont really agree with it).

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Egor is a cock monkey!

...but he does have a point. The entire site is designed to put across the message that all women really want is to hump a guy who is loaded. It just comes across as the bitter ranting of some dude who isn't getting any. :p

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Driwen said:
and Ala this isnt misogynistic as the guy doesnt hate women or atleast you dont have to hate women to agree with theory (again I dont really agree with it).

Hmm good point :p Still dumb theory from my pov...he does crap on about the 'all woman want is money' tripe tho. Sounds to me like somebody got pwned :D

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Sissyfoo said:
Egor is a cock monkey!

...but he does have a point. The entire site is designed to put across the message that all women really want is to hump a guy who is loaded. It just comes across as the bitter ranting of some dude who isn't getting any. :p

^^ :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom