The King of Cheeses

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
Brie is excellent, Camenbert for special occasions. Either deep fried with some kind of jelly sauce is an outstanding - if fattening - starter.

Special mention to Yorkshire Blue, which I came across last week - absolutely lovely stuff.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Ohh, I work for a food company, you just reminded me of the excellent deep fried breaded mozzarella sticks we do! If you ever go to TGI Fridays, Chiquito's or similar you simply must try them!

mank!

Part of the furniture
Stilton, red leicester, cheddar, mexicana, some random cheeses I don't know the name of.

mank!

Part of the furniture
Not heard it called mexmix. It looks abit funny, actually to be quite honest it looks like frozen vomit in a cube shape. But it's bloody nice.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
[QUOTE='Shy]I'm allergic to Dairylea :([/QUOTE]

I'm allergic to your sig

xane

Fledgling Freddie
Did anyone feel the bump, we steamrollered over some chaff earlier.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
mank said:
Not heard it called mexmix. It looks abit funny, actually to be quite honest it looks like frozen vomit in a cube shape. But it's bloody nice.

Ohh, the stuff we do is grated, 3 flavours mixed up. Prolly not the same then, but we own a company called La Mexicana, so I thought they might be related :)

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
I reallly like a strong cheddar with port but wenslydale or cheshire goes so very well with crackers.

For tommorrow afternoon I have some strong cheddar, a blue stilton, some wenslydale, some Austrian smoked process cheese and some creamy Philadelpia.

Yum :D

Oh and some babybels for the kids ;)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
[QUOTE='Shy]Which part? I'll see if I have some cream you can rub in.[/QUOTE]

I hope it doesnt have any cheese in it...

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Jahrlesberg/Cambazola are the joint Kings of Cheese. Cambazola is Jahrlesberg's biotch though.

Tsjiep

Loyal Freddie
Whats that Danish cheese called again? The one that smells like roadkill? Dunno if anyone mentioned it, i can't be bothered to read the whole thread.

Anyway Danish cheese all the way. And I would know... I'm Dutch!!!!!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I mentioned a Danish cheese called Havarti - doesn't smell too bad though, although a little cabbage-y

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom