The Joys Of Flex!

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Hmm. If the flex-style procs aren't based on DPS, doesn't that meant that leviathan's "soulrend" is not in any way dependant on getting a good hit with the melee component? I mean, I can quite understand even a slow flail hitting my 39% (or is it 44%? never known if armour vulnerabilities are 10% or 15%) crush resistance and high absorb for only 100. But the soulrend hitting for 110 was what really made me think "ugh, you levelled to 50 for that?"
On the RAs front, yeah. UToS seems decent and WA is very nice given it affects DOT procs. But still, I'll take cheap purge/IP/determ over it. I know no-one asked for a merc vs reaver thread, but I'm still riding the "dammit, albion doesn't need 5000 lvl50 necros" anger, and it's spilling over towards reavers :p

Oh yes... Gotta remember that this is against a target with AoM 4 (and presumably capped cold resist aswell) ? :p

And I don't quite see 5000 reavers running around. May be 50 total and about 5 who are 50 or close to it? One of the main reasons I cose to roll one was the small number of them and I was a little tired of being just 1 of the 300 Infs running around.

O

old.Ramas

One of the main reasons I cose to roll one was the small number of them and I was a little tired of being just 1 of the 300 Infs running around.

It won't last - I tried that with cabalists. Then acuity bonuses and stacking for DoTs was announced.....

But since you seem to have about six thousand level almost-fifty alts all of a sudden, I guess your risk of having to play common classes isn't all that high ;) .

B

bishibosh

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Then duels work differently enough to RvR for someone with MP flex 4.something speed crush flail to hit me for under 200dmg total (including the effect/proc thingy) with leviathan,
was it an inconu? :)

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Pin
Oh yes... Gotta remember that this is against a target with AoM 4 (and presumably capped cold resist aswell) ? :p

And I don't quite see 5000 reavers running around. May be 50 total and about 5 who are 50 or close to it? One of the main reasons I cose to roll one was the small number of them and I was a little tired of being just 1 of the 300 Infs running around.

I wish everyone would stop reminding me of my AoM4. :p
Alright, 43% cold resist... soulrend still would have been under 200dmg if i had no cold resist at all, in that case? =P
Anyhow. Yes, I know, we don't have many reavers. Not sure why I was acting as if albion had a zerg of reavers, not at high levels at any rate. :p

Maybe I was just angry because EVE beta login servers are down agaaainnnnnn :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom