The joys of Dentistry

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Im so fucking annoyed at the dentists around here. My dentist (of almost 20 fecking years!) told my mum that I am no longer on their NHS list as I failed to respond to a letter sent in 2005. I never recieved no such letter, so I thought I was still on with them. Hence one phonecall later, im told to go find another NHS dentist in the area, something that is not going to be easy as I have friends doing the same.

The NHS? Its a fucking joke. I bet all those coming in from Eastern Europe get everything they need at a beckoned call :/

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Im so fucking annoyed at the dentists around ehre. My dentist (of almost 20 fecking years!) told my mum that I am no longer on their NHS list as I failed to respond to a letter sent in 2005. I never recieved no such letter, so I thought I was still on with them. Hence one phonecall later, im told to go find another NHS dentist in the area, something that is not going to be easy as I have friends doing the same.

The NHS? Its a fucking joke. I bet all those coming in from Eastern Europe get everything they need at a beckoned call :/

there is always private treatment

and do try not to be racist, ta

Thadius

Part of the furniture
there is always private treatment

and do try not to be racist, ta

Im not being racist, its true :p

They come voer here because Britain has a national health service. If they are an eu citizen with kids, they get it for nowt. Its a joke

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Im not being racist, its true :p

They come voer here because Britain has a national health service. If they are an eu citizen with kids, they get it for nowt. Its a joke

last time i checked people were going abroad for treatment as the NHS is so bad, and im pretty sure the rest of the world knows how bad it is.

At least they did when i was in Oz and you dont get much further away than that

leviathane

Part of the furniture
yes but Jeros, free treatment is free treatment, where else can you go for FREE treatment in the world. Everywhere else you have to pay an arm and a leg just for an arm :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
yes but Jeros, free treatment is free treatment, where else can you go for FREE treatment in the world. Everywhere else you have to pay an arm and a leg just for an arm :)

Its not exactly free, thats why you pay National Insurance for. Oh wait, I dont use the doctors, I have to pay for everything if im working ONTOP of the N.I.

So basically im paying for a service that has already been paid for by myself and my parents, its a fucking joke

Thadius

Part of the furniture
tbh nhs dentistry is pretty shit, would never use it.

Only thing I can afford, after 20 years service thought I would have a bit of leeway :p

Now have to find another and pay a fortune

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Im so fucking annoyed at the dentists around here. My dentist (of almost 20 fecking years!) told my mum that I am no longer on their NHS list as I failed to respond to a letter sent in 2005. I never recieved no such letter, so I thought I was still on with them. Hence one phonecall later, im told to go find another NHS dentist in the area, something that is not going to be easy as I have friends doing the same.

The joys of being such a Mercurial filling :p

pikeh

Resident Freddy
ive had this milk tooth since i was a wee kid, now at the age of 21 it decides to fucking pack up on me. was eating some peanut butter on toast and thought, "hell, thats one big hard peanut".
there was so much blood!
and now im having recurring dreams about losing lots of teeth. its not very nice :(

Thadius

Part of the furniture
ive had this milk tooth since i was a wee kid, now at the age of 21 it decides to fucking pack up on me. was eating some peanut butter on toast and thought, "hell, thats one big hard peanut".
there was so much blood!
and now im having recurring dreams about losing lots of teeth. its not very nice :(

Thats got nothing to do with your teeth, its the fact your paranoid about your appearance, its dream speak :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I had no trouble finding dentists in the two towns i have lived in recently...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Go private. If you can't afford it, well...more and more people are turning to DIY home dentistry

I go private. My dentist is South African.

I'd never go to an Eastern European dentist. They don't train properly. Which hammer shall I use to extract your teeth, Comrade ?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Thats got nothing to do with your teeth, its the fact your paranoid about your appearance, its dream speak :p

yess i was paranoid about the fact it was quite close to the front of my mouth and that you could see the gap when i smiled. but you cant, so its okay!

yeh i read up the meaning of the dream on some dream website!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If you dream, it means you're going to die very soon.
Not having dreams signifies a long life.
Read it on the internet.
Must be true

Thadius

Part of the furniture
If you dream, it means you're going to die very soon.
Not having dreams signifies a long life.
Read it on the internet.
Must be true

I had a dream Lamp was getting buttfucked by a hairy arsed German called Bruno.

Then I woke up and the fantasy ended :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
All Germans have hairy arses. Even new born German babies are born with six inches of hair on their bottoms. Scientific fact. Thats how we managed to beat them in WW2.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If we're too racist for you, you can always do your homework instead

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Most of the dentists round here are from the eastern block tbh.

Problem is with being an nhs registered patient they expect you to go regularly. You didn't, so unfortunately they think why should we let him have cheap treatment if he can't be bothered to look after his teeth by getting them checked once in a while.

Disclaimer
"Dentists opinion not mine"

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Most of the dentists round here are from the eastern block tbh.

Problem is with being an nhs registered patient they expect you to go regularly. You didn't, so unfortunately they think why should we let him have cheap treatment if he can't be bothered to look after his teeth by getting them checked once in a while.

Disclaimer
"Dentists opinion not mine"

Thats the thing, they usually sent out letters saying "come see us, you are due a check up" My mum still got hers, mine just, stopped. So its not my fault

Nate

FH is my second home
Aye, just to rub it in..your dentist is cleaning an immigrants teeth in your time!

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Well im paying for NI and I have AXA VIP coverage , so at least your using what you pay for :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom