The joy of gluttony

Olgaline

FH is my second home
It's gross, it's wrong, but oh so satisfying!

I'm eating American style chokolate Icing, "no cake! just the icing" with a Kulmbacher Eisbock beer!

:drink:

So now whats your sin ?

gohan

FH is my second home
for dinner i had a steak that i peppered and garlicked, then cooked it with mushrooms on top and then reggea reggea sauce then cheese then onion rings

i did slightly redeem myself by having new potatoes instead of chips tho

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Half way thru one of those large bags of Minstrels.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Nice steak and onions followed with a few glasses of sherry. Any more sherry and I will have these urges to do daft things like rejoin Freddys again. Hey, hang on a min. Bugger one of my urges has been nullified. What bloody forum am I going to have a go at rejoining now? Always something eh!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Family Mega Bucket from Chicken Addict didnt quite finish it though, probably a 1/4 left.. mucho chicken :)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I just cooked myself 3 pancakes and had the last one coverd in nutella now im sooo full XD

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
can i has a bucket? :p
I think they give you a bucket so you can puke up into it after :puke:. Fat, grease and eh - more fat! Nice but heavy on the thighs.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Im pretty lucky no matter how much I eat I dont really put on any weight always around the 12.5st mark, do ride to work 4 times a week but its not that far.. guess Im just lucky xD

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Im pretty lucky no matter how much I eat I dont really put on any weight always around the 12.5st mark, do ride to work 4 times a week but its not that far.. guess Im just lucky xD

Just take it easy, fat doesn't always show on the outside but in your veins.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I cooked a yummy cous-cous based meal for some friends, and an awesome triple-chocolate brownie for desert. two bottles of wine and some whiskey and life is pretty awesome tbh.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I had a grilled Pork Chop and nice crisp salad, with tomatoes, grapes, avacado and finished off with Heinz Salad Cream. Quite healthy and damn tasty.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Had a pizza and a coke... watched the reader with a friend and then we had tripple chocolate icecream for desert :)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Just take it easy, fat doesn't always show on the outside but in your veins.

Yeah, true that, going to try a new healthy eating/living lifestyle when my brother gets home from tour.
For me its sleep, wake, smoke, work, home, smoke few spliffs and play video games till bed unless its the weekend then d&d(edit:drink&drugs not dungeons&dragons :D)/raving. So its a pretty unhealthy life style with junk food and only like 15mins of cycling 4 days.. bro has same on tour constant take-aways and sitting in the back on a bus. Much easier with two people when you are trying to eat healthy etc :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ordered a kebab pizza.

Then decided i want a kebab too.

So wetn for it.

It's not wrong, it's not bad, it's not immoral...it's my body and i stuff my temple with what i want! :eek:

soze

I am a FH squatter
I ordered a large filet tower burger meal last week and the dizzy bint gave me two of everything which i polished off with ease.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Saturday i had to many taco's with to much hot habañero sauce, was delicious goin in, felt like a volcano goin out sunday morning.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
sucking tea through a penguin

awesome

sucking ice cold full fat milk through a chunky peanut butter kitkat is even awesomer :D

Ok so not a recient gluttony-fest but my fave one ever was when B2 was away so I schlepped over to the pizza place after work and grabbed a 15 inch hawiian pizza which i ate while watching dinosaur documentaries and followed it up with a whole tub (proper sized mind you not a girly one) of ben&jerries fossil fuel ice cream

Niiiice!

oh and btw i can't eat whatever i want without getting fat...i just exercizzle a lot: like nike says, just do it!

then go for a massive run the next day lol.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Tried sucking tea from a penguin

he didn't like it

penguin_bite.jpg

(open mouth reminds me of Predator)

gohan

FH is my second home
I saw Natalie Imbruglia do that on Graham Norton. Oh she's so pretty I love her!

thier called tim tam or somthing silular that they do them with, thier liek penguins but smaller and much choclatier ^^ can only get them in Oz tho or in aussie import shops

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom