The IQ of the average Alb has just decreased by 50%

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Thats right, i reactived and i'm back on prydwen again.

I was thinking about restarting my old PvE Guild, former members are more than welcome to rejoin us. Depending on the numbers we get coming back we'll be recuiting some class's we need to replace we have missing :)

Our main aims are to defeat all the high end PvE encounters, as a guild we pretty much had most of them done, but it would be nice to try again with the new DF mobs and such. We also have to try 2FG Apoc again sometime, maybe a few more people :p

Anyway the Link to the old Guild webbie- http://www.prydwen.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
And I thought this was about all the Warlocks rolling Wizzies now.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Jeriraa said:
And I thought this was about all the Warlocks rolling Wizzies now.

Yeah everyone wants to read a whine thread, no one cares about a guild recuitment thread, good idea eh? :)

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Yay Bubs, welcome back to the fold...

<hugs>

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Yeah everyone wants to read a whine thread, no one cares about a guild recuitment thread, good idea eh? :)
Well, you got me there. Can I join your guild with a Flextic? Havent made it yet thou.

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:

haha dam nice theory!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Welcome back Bubble :p I haven't been booted from my latest guild yet (surprisingly) so rejoining isn't likely to happen, but I'm always (sometimes, at least) up for some well-lead raids to add some $$ to my pockets ;d

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
VF are you by any chance stalking me?

PS: Where is the clip you promised me?

just forum trolling. :p will send you the clip soon, or the ones from yesterday might be nicer.. had guild nagging me to bits already of other stuff. qq!

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
just forum trolling. :p will send you the clip soon, or the ones from yesterday might be nicer.. had guild nagging me to bits already of other stuff. qq!

got a clip of that run in Dartmoor we did ages ago :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
A few people have asked me that :)

Alot of the old members have found new homes and its unfair to ask them to leave.

Maybe instead of a guild, a community with one random toon in guild just access the guild vault.

Will write a bit up about it when i get home from work.

Martok

Part of the furniture
well i got a few toons i would like back in the guild again bubbs heretic and cleric being 2 of them if you will have me back! and you know i cna always bring merc to raids if we need the dps :wub:

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
I believe Rhori is still in GG.. but then again I remain retired till some days in May :p, welcome back though ^^

Everz

FH is my second home
Id join but wouldnt leave my guild.. but Welcome back Bub

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Ahhh welcome back bubble best of luck too you with your PvE guild :fluffle:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
wb bubble

Welcome back bubs. Count me in with any of my PvE toons ^^

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
welcome back bubbs.. as rhori im also retired.. :p good luck with golem girls tho..

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Bubble said:
Thats right, i reactived and i'm back on prydwen again.

I was thinking about restarting my old PvE Guild, former members are more than welcome to rejoin us. Depending on the numbers we get coming back we'll be recuiting some class's we need to replace we have missing :)

Our main aims are to defeat all the high end PvE encounters, as a guild we pretty much had most of them done, but it would be nice to try again with the new DF mobs and such. We also have to try 2FG Apoc again sometime, maybe a few more people :p

Anyway the Link to the old Guild webbie- http://www.prydwen.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37

Welcome back

I have a few Unguilded Pve chars if you have room for them
Necro/servant, Wiz/ice, Cabby/matter, Pally/blocker, Theurg/earth (all ML10)

Corran

Part of the furniture
You know me, I be along to help on these.. most likely on theurg because as said my necro account closed and cant be bothered to pay for 2 anymore. Will join someone to the guild though, maybe tic or gimp sorc or friar, i dunno :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom