The ingame titles?

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Bane of bla-bla and so on....what are they, what's needed to get them? Would be fun to know. :)

Afran

Part of the furniture
Marcus75 said:
Bane of bla-bla and so on....what are they, what's needed to get them? Would be fun to know. :)

Bane of Albion means you have killed atleast 2,000 Albion players.
Bane of Midgard means you have killed atleast 2,000 Midgard players.
Bane of Hibernia means you have killed atleast 2,000 Hibernia players.
Master Soldier you have killed atleast 2,000 of any opposing realm's players.

That's all I know :p

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:
solo one for 2k solo kills, deathblow one for 2k deathblows :p

2k deathblows one is Battle Enforcer

You also get one at 25k kills, thats Master Enforcer i believe. Simple way of finding out is search www.camelotherald.com and look at the champions bit for one of the main clusters, then check a few of the top chars.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Was some funny titles there, the usual, Bane of xxxxxx, Relic Soldiers etc. then there was some like

11 - Lord/Lady
King`s Champion
Albion, Lancelot

11 - Barun/Banbharun
Lightbringer
Hibernia, Kay

11 - Barun/Banbharun
Outrider
Hibernia, Kay

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
100 towers - Stronghold Soldier
10 Keeps - Frontier Challenger
2 Relics Placed <In Relic holder grp upon placement> - Relic Soldier

There's one for dragons now too, not seen anyone with it but its probably 10 Dragons killed.

Someone also mentioned Leviathan and Kraken titles but i think they were a myth tbh.

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
I think the titles are too easy to obtain...

Maybe 10 keeps are needed to be Frontier Challenger, but then when you are in a keep defense and loose the keep, you should loose one from the title too

Belomar

Part of the furniture
It is certainly a little too easy to attain the titles since it is only a matter of time before you get it--spend enough time in RvR killing enemies, sieging towers or taking relics and the titles will sooner or later be accessible to you.

Perhaps another and better way would be to cap the number of people with a certain title so that perhaps only the, say, ten people with the most taken towers become a Stronghold Soldier, the ten people with the most Alb kills become Bane of Albion, etc. To allow newcomers to have a chance of attaining the titles, the underlying statistics could have a "freshness" lifecycle: all kills older than two months will no longer be used as a statistical base for the titles.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
Was some funny titles there, the usual, Bane of xxxxxx, Relic Soldiers etc. then there was some like

11 - Lord/Lady
King`s Champion
Albion, Lancelot

11 - Barun/Banbharun
Lightbringer
Hibernia, Kay

11 - Barun/Banbharun
Outrider
Hibernia, Kay

King's Champion= CL5

lightbringer and outrider is cl titles aswell dono which of the cl's tho, cl1 is seeker anyway

and damn dragon title, killed dragon 3 times on sunday but didnt get any title for it so is more then 3 kills atleast :)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Or perhaps the idea is just to allow people to get these titles if they wish. Remember, unlike Realm Points, there is nothing gained from a title. It's just a potential to show your realm mates that you have RvRd alot, solo'd alot or whatnot. Titles you gain from doing something that is positive for the game.

It is no competition. Just a title saying this character have done this particular thing alot.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I hate it, this makes me so mad! I killed 1000 Grey con's as David asked, he said I would be able to get a title like him...why is GOA doing this to me, I took the Hasselhoff's Revenge quest and completed it.

*screams* where is my Hasselhoff Tag

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
It is certainly a little too easy to attain the titles since it is only a matter of time before you get it--spend enough time in RvR killing enemies, sieging towers or taking relics and the titles will sooner or later be accessible to you.
Err, like anything in this game, kill enough of xxx and get MLX, level X, Arti level X, RRX, isnt that the point the point of this game all over, kill XXX number of mobs / players and get a reward.....??:twak:

Perhaps another and better way would be to cap the number of people with a certain title so that perhaps only the, say, ten people with the most taken towers become a Stronghold Soldier, the ten people with the most Alb kills become Bane of Albion, etc. To allow newcomers to have a chance of attaining the titles, the underlying statistics could have a "freshness" lifecycle: all kills older than two months will no longer be used as a statistical base for the titles.
I fail to see how this helps casual / new players in the slightest?!? But its great news for uber zerg guilds, as one of their members will always have a tittle, might as well make a "I WTFPWNj00!!" one while you are there. Ya casual player will own his title after 6 months only for some RR99 uber dood to take it off him 10 mins later.

IMO, theres squat wrong with the titles, and does give people a certain sense of acheivement when they get one. Leave it alone I say.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
who care about the titles anyway, they are damm annoying then u are running in a fg because ppl name's get bigger so when u try to mezz u sometimes target some1 in u'r grp insted, yay !

and it's not fun to have a title unless it's something u are the onlyone or only a very few ppl have, Master Soildier/Bane of Mid/Hib is way too common to look good really...

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
and it's not fun to have a title unless it's something u are the onlyone or only a very few ppl have, Master Soildier/Bane of Mid/Hib is way too common to look good really...

That's why you want the solo kill title. That is by the way, a title no Pry/Exc Albion stealther ever will be able to accomplish. (I dare you to prove me otherwise).

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
oooo, ph34r in DF, I gonna hunt for greys for ze solo title!!

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
seen master enforcer tagged mid the other day !!!! 25 k kills

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
That's why you want the solo kill title. That is by the way, a title no Pry/Exc Albion stealther ever will be able to accomplish. (I dare you to prove me otherwise).

well I'm sure I won't be the first to get that, since I rarely play my mincer (I acually have more solo kills on my sorc that on my mincer ;p because I haven't played him much since the solo titles came out :()

but it ain't always easy to get solo kills, because if some1 add just with 1 dmg, then u won't get +1 in solo kills :( and well, what do we have scouts and warder infils for ? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom