TV The Inbetweeners.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Just watched this series on dvd. Absolutely loved it. Anyone else seen this?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Just watched this series on dvd. Absolutely loved it. Anyone else seen this?

Was ok reminded me too much of Adrian Mole though. Some very funny moments though. Although Skins is still much better. There is some good TV out at the moment to watch. The first episode of 'Fringe' was excellent. Plus the season 3 of Dexter, best series on TV imo and first episode is on the net already. The Biker gang series 'Sons of Anachy' been superb so far. Then Terminator - the Sarah... Season 2. All good stuff.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Laddey takes all his chavy inspiration from programmes like that!
(<3 love you really laddey :p)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Season 2 of Skins sucked they took the fun out of it tried to make it serious and it sucked.

Loads of good TV out atm Terminator, Eureka, Prison Break, Bones i have watched Gossip Girl and Greek mainly because of the GF.

Coming later this month Heroes, Big Bang, Boston Legal, NCIS, Criminal Minds, My Name is Earl, Cold Case, The Unit, Californication almost too much to watch :)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I think it's absolutely fucking hilarious!

FOOTBALL FRIEND! AW FRIEND!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
so good:D i love that series, cant wait for the next.
I went to thorpe park last week as the series is all based near me, and when we went on nemesis inferno we all started pissing ourselves from when he goes mental about the kids with downs skipping the queue:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom