The Ilum Experiment! :D

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
Lakih said:
Oh, and givf xyliana conversation, its never to early (or late) for some good ol' pr0n :touch:

< hits you in the face >

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Xyliana said:
hey dont blame me if Elendar sends you love pms when he is logged on Xyli :touch:

That be such lies, you wub saracens!

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
Vladamir said:
That be such lies, you wub saracens!

ack they are smelly nappies on their heads, avalonian is the way forward

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Jeeves said:
Wasn't funny at all really, and it's only because it's Ilum that half of you think it's funny...if Sko had done that there would be a 54 page whine thread about how it's against the CoC and Sko sucks cock.

agreed ;o but doesn't make germans less thickheaded ;<<<<<<

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Huntingtons said:
agreed ;o but doesn't make germans less thickheaded ;<<<<<<

Ye because if it was in the langauge they were raised with and use everyday They wouldnt have got it :rolleyes:. Think you should be thankful so many people actually know English and bother to learn somebody's else's language as opposed to most English Only speaking people who can do just that, Only Speak English.

Trying to Understand the Humour to a Language is Like trying to learn the language all over again or a new language in it's self.

Jeeves said:
Wasn't funny at all really, and it's only because it's Ilum that half of you think it's funny...if Sko had done that there would be a 54 page whine thread about how it's against the CoC and Sko sucks cock.

Bang Fucking On.

The People who enjoy that kind of Muc are the same people that Fall on the Ground laughing watching those patheic excuse's for show's called "Reality TV" or the Disturbinly Shit " Music Talent Search" Shows. Laughing at Other peoples Misfortune or having there Dreams smashed into a million Pieces right infront of not only there own Eyes but there Familys Eyes.

I'm Glad Im not the only one to just sit back and suck on this guys E-peen and actually agree that Search This Thread = No Find Teh Funeh :<

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:
Just for laughs, if you find it funny :OP

And if you don't like it well, doesnt really matter.

For the record I did give them the artifact so wasn't any harm done really.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
awwwww

starting to seem like a soap opera ; a few people need a sense of humour really ~ or dno read it again (?) in case u didnt understand? :p

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Vindicator said:
Bang Fucking On.

The People who enjoy that kind of Muc are the same people that Fall on the Ground laughing watching those patheic excuse's for show's called "Reality TV" or the Disturbinly Shit " Music Talent Search" Shows. Laughing at Other peoples Misfortune or having there Dreams smashed into a million Pieces right infront of not only there own Eyes but there Familys Eyes.

I'm Glad Im not the only one to just sit back and suck on this guys E-peen and actually agree that Search This Thread = No Find Teh Funeh :<

Or maybe they are normal people who thought it was funny? Christ it was kinda mean but in the end it was just a joke, they got the artifact and hadn't wasted their time.

If it was Sko, he'd have most likely logged with the artifact so a different situation :p

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Eroda said:
Or maybe they are normal people who thought it was funny? Christ it was kinda mean but in the end it was just a joke, they got the artifact and hadn't wasted their time.

Define Normal ? .... Can mean 1000 Things to a 1000 Different People and You still wouldnt have the answer.

Eroda said:
If it was Sko, he'd have most likely logged with the artifact so a different situation :p

You dont fully understand what was being implied I fear. it was more that it really wasnt that funny at all for me and obviously for others. Oh I do believe you have missed the Point about using Sko in jeeves example. If Somebody else besides ilum had posted this, including all the non-funny <Slagging Spanish mix leet talk > added paint messages and just generally how it turned out, was some other Forum member such as somebody not very many people like, Sko in this case, had posted it. Then everybody would have just said, "bah! thats crap you suck cock fag!", as opposed to mostly agreeing it was so 'funneh' like a good little forum monkey.

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Vindicator said:
Define Normal ? .... Can mean 1000 Things to a 1000 Different People and You still wouldnt have the answer.

Well normal is a bad word yes, not a word that can be used to describe people really. However with comments such as:

"The People who enjoy that kind of Muc are the same people that Fall on the Ground laughing watching those patheic excuse's for show's called "Reality TV" or the Disturbinly Shit " Music Talent Search" Shows. Laughing at Other peoples Misfortune or having there Dreams smashed into a million Pieces right infront of not only there own Eyes but there Familys Eyes."

you seem to be suggesting that everyone who found this funny is some sort of retard. People have different tastes and senses of humour. Just cos u dont like it, doesn't mean theres something wrong with people who do enjoy that sort of thing.

Vindicator said:
You dont fully understand what was being implied I fear. it was more that it really wasnt that funny at all for me and obviously for others. Oh I do believe you have missed the Point about using Sko in jeeves example. If Somebody else besides ilum had posted this, including all the non-funny <Slagging Spanish mix leet talk > added paint messages and just generally how it turned out, was some other Forum member such as somebody not very many people like, Sko in this case, had posted it. Then everybody would have just said, "bah! thats crap you suck cock fag!", as opposed to mostly agreeing it was so 'funneh' like a good little forum monkey.

I understand exactly what was intended by the comment. You seem to be under the impression that everyone who posted here with a positive comment only did so cos it was Ilum.
Cant speak for others but i only bothered to post cos i thought it was quite amusing, not because i felt the need to suck up to some online person who ive never met.

Pointless arguing about this sort of thing anyway, some will find it funny, others dont. Who cares really.

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Eroda said:
Pointless arguing about this sort of thing anyway, some will find it funny, others dont. Who cares really.

I guess most of the people that found this funny would not have thought so if they was on the reciveing end of this "joke".

Pazdan

Fledgling Freddie
The only funny thing about Ilums post is that it shows that he is so sad as to have cyber with Xyliana and then try and cover up the evidence.

Made me howl with laughter.

Oh, and Vindicator, you are spot on.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Pazdan said:
The only funny thing about Ilums post is that it shows that he is so sad as to have cyber with Xyliana and then try and cover up the evidence.

That was also just a joke really...I just censored some random shit for the heck of it...was a conversation with lusebugs with nothing special in it...The Xyliana conversation is there in it's full except where the part he says "Hi it's Elendar here" or something .. My intent was to make a joke about censoring some chat with Lusebugs, thats why you can read his name there etc, wasnt suppose to look like anything with Xyliana :!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i actually found it quite disturbing up to the point where he said "this is the hidden screenshot thingy ilum experiment" then i couldnt stop laughing, tbh what a cool idea! dont care who would have done it i think its very origional and slightly evil and very funny, would not have been at all cool if they didnt get the arti after going through the trauma that is ilum, but no harm was done and tbh wtg, love it.

p.s little paint captions creased me up also.

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
Pazdan said:

First off Pazdan sod off, this may be the first and only time I will get upset with anyone on FH but just cause a girl plays a game it doesnt mean that they are cybering with someone. I try to say out of these fighting threads but someone at my computer was talking to Ilum and then it appears on a silly screen shot. ILum was having a bit of a laugh that had nothing to do with pms from Xyli yet you go out of your way to be an ass like you know anything about me. Play your game and just leave me be.

Jeeves

Banned
Pazdan said:

No.
I am spot on. He just copy and pasted what I said after translating it from English to spanner-English on babelfish. x<

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Xyliana said:
First off Pazdan sod off, this may be the first and only time I will get upset with anyone on FH but just cause a girl plays a game it doesnt mean that they are cybering with someone. I try to say out of these fighting threads but someone at my computer was talking to Ilum and then it appears on a silly screen shot. ILum was having a bit of a laugh that had nothing to do with pms from Xyli yet you go out of your way to be an ass like you know anything about me. Play your game and just leave me be.

/Agreed. Go go red haired cleric n stuff! :wub:

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Pazdan said:

don't get your hopes up
was me saying hi to ilum and calling him a smelly alb... very naughty...

Pazdan

Fledgling Freddie
Xyliana, be fair and flame the other people as well as me for saying that it was cybersex.

I do play my game, and I don't bother anyone else. The comment I made was a comparison between the lameness of Ilums "experiment" and how unfunny it was and the blanking out of what looked like a conversation with you.

If you want to get all pissy about it and have double standards, then fine, but you look like a hypocrite by not dismissing Ilums "fun" even though no harm was done, but yet I make a comment about the converstation and yet you decide that is more important. Even though no harm was done to you either.

Cybersex as much or a little as you want, just if something like Ilums Experiment gets posted as a screen shot, you should expect at least some piss to be taken out of you.

Now calm down.

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
Pazdan said:
If you want to get all pissy about it and have double standards, then fine, but you look like a hypocrite by not dismissing Ilums "fun" even though no harm was done, but yet I make a comment about the converstation and yet you decide that is more important.

Yes because Ilums "fun" is one thing but you went out of your way to be a ass to someone you do not even know. I did not post this thread and I did not yell at Ilum's fun. I said something to someone who was acting childish and has never met me. Maybe your the hypocrite, if someone you never met came out of no where to "flame you" then wouldn't you comment to them? I have never met you nor seen you in game yet you "know" so much about me.

Frosen

Fledgling Freddie
If ilum did that to me and i fell for it, i'd be rolling on the ground of laughter just because he played the noob so lively and if in the end they got the arti the only thing hurt here is their pride.

Pazdan

Fledgling Freddie
I never flamed you, Xyliana. Look to what you wrote however. I think you will find a flame there.

And please, stop it calling me an ass. There is really no need for that, unless you are actually looking for me to flame back?

I said be fair and if you are going to have a go at me, then please have ago at the other people who also saw and make a joke about Cyber. Also, by flaming me, and not Ilum, it looks like you are condoning the griefing of people in game and yet you are quite happy to start having a go at someone who was clearly using one point to illustrate another.

Nowhere have I flamed you. Nowhere have I flamed Ilum. I have commented on the issue, that others have comment on. These are public boards and I have the right to do that.

Unless of course this board is only for the 4% of the DAoC population that speak here and on IRC?

Now then, as I said before. Calm down.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Pazdan said:
Cybersex as much or a little as you want, just if something like Ilums Experiment gets posted as a screen shot, you should expect at least some piss to be taken out of you.

Now calm down.

To expect that, a number of factors are required:

1) The person has to be unable to understand that the censoring is just a joke as well.
2) The person has to misread the chat and make a donkey assumption.
3) The person needs to feel the need to post some shit about it.

But I guess those persons exist all over so maybe there is good reason to expect it :)

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Pazdan said:
I never flamed you, Xyliana. Look to what you wrote however. I think you will find a flame there.

And please, stop it calling me an ass. There is really no need for that, unless you are actually looking for me to flame back?

I said be fair and if you are going to have a go at me, then please have ago at the other people who also saw and make a joke about Cyber. Also, by flaming me, and not Ilum, it looks like you are condoning the griefing of people in game and yet you are quite happy to start having a go at someone who was clearly using one point to illustrate another.

Nowhere have I flamed you. Nowhere have I flamed Ilum. I have commented on the issue, that others have comment on. These are public boards and I have the right to do that.

Unless of course this board is only for the 4% of the DAoC population that speak here and on IRC?

Now then, as I said before. Calm down.

you did flame her, by sugesting see was cybersexing ilum, hardly a nice thing to say, prehaps such an insult is more important to someone than a practical joke to other people.
get a clue

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Why are people talking about cyber like it's a dirty thing?
I bet you're the type of freaks who disconnect the keyboard and take it under the bed... then type some dirty stuff :puke:

the bird don't listen to the BG, the bird only listen to the sword!!

That made me laugh and if no one figured out he was taking the piss with that line, they were ideal candidates for the Ilum Experiment :p

Too many strung up people in this thread... no surprise they're against cybor too oO

Synthnal

One of Freddy's beloved
Ha, the salvage bit made me laugh.
Cybersex is wrong, just liked a buff sorc!

Morimdin

Banned
this thread sucks :( only 2 good parts is that vindicator made a very good point, and was funneh to see Xyliana get upset :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom