the horror! the horror! THE HORROR!!!11

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I've just moved in with my girlfriend!

that's not the horror!

the HORROR is twofold!

fold one: she has half megabit cable. I had 12 megabit DSL :eek: I'd forgotten about slow internet about the same time I threw away my 36.6k modem :eek:

fold two: she refuses to acknowledge that in order to achieve superior Dolby DTS effects, not only do we have to use *my* hifi stuffs, but the living room furniture has to be placed strategically around the optimum audio and video sweetspot (ie where I sit). The first thing she said when I donkey'd my main speakers up two flights of stairs was "oh my they're rather large aren't they?" (she's been looking at these speakers for nearly five years now and na'er said a word). Then she said "do they have to be there?" after I'd moved 18 potted plants, 37 hello-kitty dolls and some other things out of the way to place the speakers in a decent place. Then she got in a huff and claimed that my (stylish black) speakers were darkening up the corner. :eek:

God, I love her :D

Will

/bin/su
Heh, get some Hello Kitty speaker covers and you'll be fine.

Or rearrange the living room wearing a plaid, I know she can't resist it. ;)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
no girl is worth sacrificing the speed at which you download your warez.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
I just don't know whether to take you seriously, sometimes. :)

TdC

yay! we've just upgraded online to 6Mbits! one thing sorted, now I just have to fix the telleh :/

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.....

she's halved your net manhood and you think that it's sorted :eek:

You'll be bitter soon enough and can join Chet on the dark side

TdC

but but but I can call anyone in the country on their home phone for free! and 6 mbit is ok. it's ok isn't it? Jeoffrey? I didn't mean to touch you like that mate, it was an accident!

:(

tris-

yay! we've just upgraded online to 6Mbits! one thing sorted, now I just have to fix the telleh :/

so not only is conx slower, YOU have to fix the telleh...

TdC

I'm the only one who can be TRUSTED to fix the telly by actually FIXING it :eek:

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's like Classic Coke -v- New Coke
Code:
Old TdC Netwang: ============
New TdC Netwang: ======
Same great taste but without the sugar? ;)

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
I'm the only one who can be TRUSTED to fix the telly by actually FIXING it :eek:

I wouldn't trust you with anything :eek:

You know fine rightly she will blow a gasket the first time you come in from a long bike ride covered in mud and stuff from the countryside...

TdC

cheers, you're very kind, other than these yokels who'd rather gloat over my pain :(

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
cheers, you're very kind, other than these yokels who'd rather gloat over my pain :(
Just quoting "my pain" for blackmail purposes in the event that I ever meet Mrs TdC.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
My fiancee has already resigned herself to a lifetime of Game's Consoles, Computers and Hi-Fi Equipment. Her one condition was that we have a seperated room in which she can store all her Me-To-You Bears.

I do worry though, that one night they may be imbued with life and I will awake to a mass of teddy bears, spent on the floor after a long hard night of Mario Party 8.....ARGGGHHHH!!!!

tris-

see whipped has made the right choice.

Tdc on the other hand, well he will regret it. and we will see a "dear big g" thread asking what to do, mark my words.

MARK THEM.

TdC

tris- you're full of crap :)

*scared*

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I swear teedles, if you even think of posting a big G style agony aunt thread, that I will leave whatever dark side meg thinks i'm on and hunt you down.

TdC

if I ever feel that particular urge Chets, I'll sponsor your flight over here so you can tell me off between pints ;)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Anal sex goes right out the window the second you move in with them :eek:
My dog is right up for it though. A bit of gravy on my cock and its all systems go!

Can I just ask you all to never mention I said that to Samm if you ever speak to her.

TdC

if I can get one to ask me to move in, then you can get one too Manklet :)

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I swear teedles, if you even think of posting a big G style agony aunt thread, that I will leave whatever dark side meg thinks i'm on and hunt you down.
Behind the diety sofa, obv.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Oh man. Imagine dumping your bird 'cos she had a slow net connection. Priorities are in the wrong place, methinks. ;)

Surely you'd want a bird with a nice small, tight pipe, not a bit fat one which you will never fill up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom