The Hitch-Hikers guide to Camelot.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Lol classic, though wouldnt a little blue man be a Kobold ? lol but who cares.. keep it up. Makes a hell of a change from reading about f-ing warlocks and sorcs on FH :)

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
i havent read the book, but the film was awesome, highly recommending it ^^

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
OK, next installment will be next week, sorry I left it in limbo :)
posted on 8th July 2005, 11:30 AM... me still waiting :'(

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
limpit said:
posted on 8th July 2005, 11:30 AM... me still waiting :'(
Sorry RL has been kinda busy, well work in fact, normally I write my ramblings at work.

Promise deadline next wednesday, stay tuned :)

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Sorry RL has been kinda busy, well work in fact, normally I write my ramblings at work.

Tuned ;)

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:

That would be Wednesday 3rd Aug. Hmm that was yesterday !!!

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Totally shameless old post bump - get yer ass in gear Whoo and finish this !

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
The Dark Age test server, more commonly known as "Gorre", ganined its name for the reaction it gave its players after spending minutes and sometimes an hour creating, leveling, getting items, making templates and crafting till blue in the face, would cut off their own hands with the back of a rusty spoon creating an infusion of spit, blood and the keys from innocent keyboards, not to mention the shards of glass and clumps of hair from applying their foreheads to numerous LCD screens which often caused a health and safety scare meaning it was closed to lesser more discerning mortals, or "newbies" as they were commonly known.

With all the bugs, glitches, random code and the games masters using the server to host other more interesting games, time has slipped by for our duo, who have now spent a good four hundred and eithy seven days aboard, or more inside a large fish waiting for its boss, the mighty GOA to finally catch up with its boss, El Meano Mythico and get their time table for the excursion in some sembalnce of order. Finally, after much debating, they arrive at their stop, where they see from their porthole, many Thane's. with shiny new armour, huge glowing hammers and in one corner just under a sign reading !1.82 1/2", a pile of burning books.
Nissan, while admiring his new goatie, albeit four feet long, breaks the silence in the cabin..

Nissan: "Were here."
Arthur: "Thats the..." checking the carvings on the wall "five....six...one hundred and seventy fifth time you have said that, every time you saw it, it turned out to be your own reflection, Im not convinced all your marbles are in the same bag anymore!"
Nissan: "Dude, have faith, i told you we would get there soon!"
Arthur: "I bet GOA deleted my toons, and whos been paying my subs?"
Nissan: "But man, Gorre was free!"
Arthur: "Shame I didnt get to see it."
Nissan: "You did, liar!"
Arthur: "That was not!"
Nissan: "Snot, but I wiped it on.."
Arthur: "You've lost it, anyway, lets get off before this thing changes its mind again and takes us to another game because its bored."

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
old.Whoodoo said:
Its a start :)

Trust me, these vultures won't be happy with table scraps. They want you to pour out your soul through your fingers, vomit syllables and witty lines all night, write a 2000 page comedy bit about Arthurs bits and still they say "gif more".

It's an endless battle if you fall upon the road and you'll be writing ...'till you die.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Trust me, these vultures won't be happy with table scraps. They want you to pour out your soul through your fingers, vomit syllables and witty lines all night, write a 2000 page comedy bit about Arthurs bits and still they say "gif more".

It's an endless battle if you fall upon the road and you'll be writing ...'till you die.
give more Jeff en Thonder!! :D

kaionda

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:

Give...more...Jeffy...and...Tondon...now :twak:

Edit: plz =)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
old.Tohtori said:

Hmmm.....Jeff and Tonder.....thanes perhaps? Or maybe a tonderfish, or Jeffdefartblast...hmmm....

Ardas Nails

OT Photoshop King
lmao this is great, don't stop ;)

Makes me wanna listen to the radio series again :D

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Yeh just read it myself, really funny, especially the Luri dont trust bit :p

Hope you get time to write some more soon tbh :)

gohan

FH is my second home
tut tut had to wait nearly 2 year's for 10 lines, what are we paying u for????

just like a real writer TBH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom