The Hib control of ck in Thid tonight lasted long hehe

N

Necrofancy

Guess us albs will be accused of being unsportsmanlike for raiding the keep at 3 am, but hey, that´s life :)

O

old.job

NP, any realm that has enough players to stay up that late deserves it, SSSAADDDD..but deserves it.

F

Faeldawn

Hibs took the keep (48 in thid)

1 hour later only 15 in thid.

As per usual hibs come en-masse (great raid btw, one of the best yet) and once the job is done they farm for a bit then log.

Hibbies are notorious for not defending keeps, this is the main reason that DC is the mid/alb DF switch :)

N

nixxer77

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Hibs took the keep (48 in thid)

1 hour later only 15 in thid.

As per usual hibs come en-masse (great raid btw, one of the best yet) and once the job is done they farm for a bit then log.

Hibbies are notorious for not defending keeps, this is the main reason that DC is the mid/alb DF switch :)

Well it all began when there was only 8 - 12 Hibs in Thid... After a little pm-spamming it went all the way up to 50 :)

Noone really knew how to use siege-engines, so I had the privilege to ram that Albion gate down... Dirty job, but someone's gotta do it :)

I regret to say that I did exactly like Faeldawn described us Hibs: took the keep, defended it for a while from mids/albs (Mids tried a few attacks too), farmed, and went to sleep...

Sorry Hibernia, I'm lazy.

-Nixxer

D

Demolay

aye was fun for a while - how did I guess the Tin cans were gonna wait till we logged :)

Guess they don't like a challenge - ah well always tonight

Good fun

D

decker

Well, albs sucks so much anyway that only what they can do is zerg :/

H

Hamromendou

lol

Yes i remember a time where albs took over the keep and they killed lord before they killed all the mids so they had the keep for about 15-40 secs then mids killed the albs and took it over.

so the message really is stfu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom