The herald this week

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Come Back To Camelot[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2006-11-22 13:48:17[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] We kicked off the Come Back To Camelot campaign this morning. All inactive accounts (ones that were in good standing) have been reactivated for ten days.
To celebrate, and as a little thank you to all of our current players, the Moderately Evil Overlord and his minion (Content Boss Rob) decided that in ADDITION to the SI/RVR bonus experience, we would also activate double Realm Points and double Bounty points on Agramon Island. Enjoy

[/FONT]mkay :wanker: did i miss smth? hehe :p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yer because all the people that left did it because they didnt wanna pay to play.....

mythic can do promotionslike this to try and get people coming back... but if they log back in and the game still suxs then it wont stop the numbers declining....

they need to actually change RVR and make a competative end game for players tbh...

things like an honor system and RP penalties and bonuses

illu

Part of the furniture
censi said:
yer because all the people that left did it because they didnt wanna pay to play.....

mythic can do promotionslike this to try and get people coming back... but if they log back in and the game still suxs then it wont stop the numbers declining....

they need to actually change RVR and make a competative end game for players tbh...

things like an honor system and RP penalties and bonuses

I want to be a Sir Lord Illu of SB, Kind Kobbie of Fight-a-lot

and I want more RP for travelling into enemy lands - it's Dangerous out there! :>

Oli - Illu

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
illu said:
and I want more RP for travelling into enemy lands - it's Dangerous out there! :>
Especially if i'm all by myself! :)

Edit: or an RP penalty for staying too close to a friendly keep that's not under siege would do. :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Zoia said:
Especially if i'm all by myself! :)

Edit: or an RP penalty for staying too close to a friendly keep that's not under siege would do. :p

Or RP / mile walked, but then again certain classes would slightly benefit from that, am I right? ^^

Everz

FH is my second home
double rp/xp in labyrinth ftw

just got my druid rr5 .. n dinged 50 2 days ago woot woot.

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:

Oli - Illu

It's dangerous in your homeland too, sometimes we cant even step out of a keep without FG targetting us :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
haha, they are so desperate they will do anything except fix the damn game :)

kivik

Part of the furniture
yay rp-whores heaven!

good try mythic, really :mad:

pip

Banned
Think it is NF they are board of imo:( Giving poxy rp bonus at some poxy place wont work you just make more zerging there:p

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
lol. like the ppl who left they will see the herald knews and that their acc is re acrivated again.

imo if they dont advertise the game or do something so the game can be crowded again soon there wont be any ppl left to play. when LoTM will release they will do : :eek2: because not many copies were sold

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
the game itself is still the best mmo on that market, the pvp could be superb, its just a shame that for most players the limit of their imagination is camping a bridge or rerolling to the latest mid OP toon.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
illu said:

Oli - Illu

u earned the Lord title already,
ok at least Lord of the Hearts

that means more than any ingame titles :)

pip

Banned
Raven said:
the game itself is still the best mmo on that market, the pvp could be superb, its just a shame that for most players the limit of their imagination is camping a bridge or rerolling to the latest mid OP toon.
Fo about op mid? trying standing up to the anger sprits from hib they are warlocks on steroids open window catch a clue noob:) :p

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah! Animists are ridicilously OP with their humongous damage doing anger spirits! o_O

pip

Banned
Ahtlehson said:
Yeah! Animists are ridicilously OP with their humongous damage doing anger spirits! o_O
They are nuclear set missiles, walls mean fook all to em, they can go round 15 corners and take you out:( wl op lol 3 nerfes and folk still moan? not got nothing to do with my skill? thats why folk moan? quess me get di bot ftw and think me good?:p

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
so players who find a game to be old and boring would come back to earn more rps?

"Ok"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom