Drink The hangover thread

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Been up since half six with two kids and my head hurts

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Awake and in bed, but not feeling great.

Off the booze now until the 9th when we go on holiday, then back off again for the rest of the month.

I always feel fantastic when I do that. Sleep better have more energy, think straighter, then I start just having a beer, or sharing a bottle of wine and forget how great being off the booze is.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
I didn't say it made my liver any better. I said it made me feel better.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Woke up feeling ok. Bit later than usual but meh.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Still trashed. Mouth dry as fuck.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just got home. C2H5OH was bountiful, as was the amount of bird variations in mah face.

Now time to put some fries and weeners in the oven, as is custom.

Chilly

Balls of steel
great night, got wrecked no hangover. just back from the pub for a carvery. mmmmmmmmmm. had a pint of kronie with it too. barmaid commended me on my fortitude.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Spent the night rounds a mates. Had a few JD and cokes, woke up fine. My mate who was meant to be giving me a lift hid in his bedroom (could hear him talking but he did not come out for over an hour) so i left, and walked 4 miles to a train station where I was greeted with a 2h wait. But i got chatting to a girl I used to work with and have a date now Friday so 2012 is starting great.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
soze said:
Spent the night rounds a mates. Had a few JD and cokes, woke up fine. My mate who was meant to be giving me a lift hid in his bedroom (could hear him talking but he did not come out for over an hour) so i left, and walked 4 miles to a train station where I was greeted with a 2h wait. But i got chatting to a girl I used to work with and have a date now Friday so 2012 is starting great.

Ditch him. Sounds like a cunt

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
nothing wrong with me. you hangover boys are all gay fishes!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I haven't had a drop since my last pint of the year on Friday, and not another drop shall be drunk till the 13th, so I'm good :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Today is the real hangover day it seems, places starting to inform that a 2 day party of a chronological advancement might have some reprocussions.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
No hangover this year, the combo of food (eating's cheating...) and pudding allowed a vast increase in booze consumption without any ill effects.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Was hanging like a dog yesterday when I got up. After a few hours of lounging and a couple of fried egg sammies though I was feeling a bit better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom