The Hammer of Banz0r comes crashing down on radar users!

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Was fun playing for all this time and I like to thank all people I have played with but the game was becomming boring... oops wanted to hit the new thread :(

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
"Hey guys, i'm leaving. Like to thanks all the peeps I know etc!"

Lollersausage

Banned
well.jpg

:mad:

Beware this spoiler contains very VERY nasty things!

Not my acc ^^

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Nice one, they should do another run of bannings in EU as well. Dont know if GoA are banning people regulary but would be nice to get some numbers to see the extent of radar usage on EU cluster.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Agreed Coldbeard. It doesn't seem to be common though. Let's hope so at least. :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Coldbeard said:
Nice one, they should do another run of bannings in EU as well. Dont know if GoA are banning people regulary but would be nice to get some numbers to see the extent of radar usage on EU cluster.

I was recently 100% radar found and killed on Glastonbury in the Thidranki battleground, I was underwater for quite sometime miles away from shore and there was no possible way I could be seen and I do mean no possible way. 3 albs swam right at me from beyond visable range and kicked my arse in short order, the next time I left HPK they ran straight to me again even though I took a very indirect route. The next day the same 3 albs found me swimming again, not on the surface or anywhere near and I had been swimming a long way to avoid the zerg so they didn't see me enter the water, again I died fast, they spammed emotes and ran off. I considered reporting them but the last time I reported a 100% confirmed radar user nothing happened because of a lack of so called evidence. Granted it may have been before the new tools Mythic have developed but until GOA start mass banning people I don't have alot of faith in the system.

Himse

FH is my second home
Right, this may come as kinda a surprise. But i think what Mythic have done is kinda wrong. Because once you play on US, you notice that LOADS of people radar, it has become the way of the game over there, Radar or be Radared. People are fed up, because Mythic have never enforced NO RADAR, like GOA have, many people have found a way around it. I talk to people every day, so many people use AK to avoid being assjammed. You dont actually know your being radared, until you get radar yourself. So many people on US use it as a defencive tool, As soon as a group comes onto the horizon, they do a dog-leg on you and run straight at you.

Its so bad over there. They haven't enforced shit and now they have disapointed people. yes its a cheat, but they didnt enforce bans etc before hand.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
cHodAX said:
At long flaming last Mythic have caught up with the latest radar hacks again and perma-banned 450 people. All the lamers in the EU still using it better watch out, the Hammer is coming for you next! :D

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/2328.shtml

Would be surprised if there was as many banned in europe - the community attitude to it over here is so much more harsh, however it's nice to hear that the few who do use it will get a smack

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest, I prefer GOA's method of banning it when they find it, rather than saving it up for big batches where they can say 'oh, we banned lots of accounts today'.

Though I guess maybe they just made a code change that caught a particular slice of radarers.

Darzil

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
all i can say is that it is about time!!!!!:worthy:

lets hope GOA can use the same technology to detect EU people as well.

Himse

FH is my second home
rampant said:
all i can say is that it is about time!!!!!:worthy:

lets hope GOA can use the same technology to detect EU people as well.

You know they just load up radar themselves and see the obviousness of people killing them :p its no special technology lol.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Lollersausage said:
well.jpg

:mad:

Beware this spoiler contains very VERY nasty things!

Not my acc ^^

Oh the irony of that messagebox title. Such copy/paste of code tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom