The Halls of the Corrupt

L

lubbock

I am leading a raid into The halls here one of the days and would like some pointers on how to defeat the keylords in HOC.
And maybe how to defeat the summoners hope someone can help.

The Keylords are Aidon the Archwizard, Lady Dara, Lord Gildas and of course the summoners.

Hope someone can give some input :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diciples of Aldur.

Lubbock III, level 50 Paladin.
Darlington Steele, level 27 Scout
Talmont, level 31 Mercenary.

M

Meatballs

Hib Summoner and Grand Summoner:

Pally tank, armsman guard, Earth Theurg, 2-3 Clerics, Sorc/Minstrel Powersong, Minstrel ablative (not necessary but nice - can twist it with PS), and a few extras to whack it.

Alb summoner pops purple con adds so need more to kill him.

Mid summoner does 99% falls so you need more of a zerg to kill him.

B

Balbor

Aidon the Archwizard will summon 4 clone that have a very hard hitting nukes, mezz these and then concentrate on the main one.

Lady Dara has a ghostly pally with her and a load of wizards up top, kill these off first and then go for Dara before they pop. Have one defencive tanks take the agro while the others hit her from behind (cause she perrys a lot).

Y

Yussef

Summoner loot: 4 good items as far as I know

A tank shield
Insidious Golden Band - 30 HP, 18 Strength, 8% Slash/Body
Insidious Mithril Band - 30 Hits, 19 Dex 9% Thrust/Matter
Grand Summoner's Silken Mantle - 10% crush/thrust/slash + 48hp

The first three drop from the normal summoners, the last one is a Grand Summoner drop.

The majority of drops from the four summoners are jewelery, belts, necklaces, jewels, rings, cloaks, bracers have dropped so far.

A decent belt was a +5 rejuv, +9 to three stats, but compared to the Ogres Might belt it's not as good.

Droprate on these babies has been really bad, 13 or so Grand Summoner kills has resulted in 1 cloak on Alb, ring wise, 2-3 IMB's and 1 IGB have dropped on Alb roughly. I can upload some images later for you of loot.

HoC drops must be real shit, nothing I've seen there has impressed me.

Y

Yussef

Govannon%20War%20Crown.jpg
Grand%20Summoner's%20Silken%20Mantle.jpg

Insidious%20Bowman's%20Chain.jpg
Jaded%20Elementalists%20Ring.jpg

Lustrous%20Gilded%20Chain.jpg
Lustrous%20Summoner%20Breastplate.jpg

Lustrous%20Summoner%20Hauberk.jpg
Lustrous%20Summoner's%20Sash.jpg

All have dropped on my Summoner raids, got more drops than this, but cannot locate images at present, the cloak is hooded also.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Yikes. Pretty crap stuff for an epic mob. :-O

Users who are viewing this thread