Games The Hall of Death and Nasty Things.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This is a [Work in progress] thread to let you know that after a move from the Nether to my "summer" home, i'll be setting up the first PVP arena.

This will be a deathmatch style arena with a twist, where certain death is looming behind each step.

I'm hoping to finish it today(maybe tomorrow morning) and then we can get some games going for peeps :p

Betting will be included;

- Players will play for pink slips, setting things in a box and winner takes all.
- Spectators can place bets among eachother(might plan with Cho on a money based betting thing).

More to follow in the upcoming days :flame:

Diamonds_Plz

Fledgling Freddie
is this going to be near the city or a bit farther away? we could include some other fun games in the area such as an obstacle course, lava survival, etc

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm going to build it further away(not too far) and yes, it's going to be a mutli-kill-plex.

Got a few segments planned already and i could add areas for others to build in(rather build myself first to get the ball rolling :p)

Diamonds_Plz

Fledgling Freddie
i understand about the ball rolling, but if you want help/ideas/let someone else roll the ball for a little let me know ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Heh yeah, just need to get the location set, outline walls perhaps, individual arena "grass" down and then people can take a segment and build their version of PVP games :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom