The Greatest on Camlann

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
Yay, a good old epeen thread where people tend to say their friends/guildmates ofc are the very best.

Hence why I nominated myself, I have no friends :(

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
Krystals said:
Nah seriously and imo, the best players ever seen are :

pure tank : Caronia / Sorceress
mez : Angui, Tamairsay, Alekina
healer : Ecco, Katzzz, Lolithart
caster : hmmm dunno really but it's a french one like Ouzoul, Eziell, Brique
shaman : Independant, Dunetan
shield : Zelh
stealth : Leinal, Redrum

Hi kryst, for me ;)

pure tank : Caronia, Hanniak, Rozsekal
mez : Alekina, Duquesa
healer : Katzzz, Hurraichbintod
caster : Clavia, Krystalz, Renald, Saorie
shaman : Independant, Gysele
shield : Zelh, Aarbaall
celerity : Johanka, Soja

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Johanka said:
caster : Clavia, Krystalz, Renald, Saorie

Proof that this is a thread for e-peen enlargement indeed.

If any of those is counted as the best casters on camlann I wounder if u ever faced something/someone worth talking about...... For exampel LA casters was all better then those 4.

Ffs I would even say Arcanitttt is better then most of them and he is just a big whiner. :m00:

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Twinkies said:
Yay, a good old epeen thread where people tend to say their friends/guildmates ofc are the very best.

Hence why I nominated myself, I have no friends :(

aww...ofc you do! Youre vid is still best Cam vid imo ;)

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
For exampel LA casters was all better then those 4.

Proof than u've never understood Camlann mentality and especially casters world.

I really don't care about casters like that, like u had in Horde at the end : I assist the debuffer caster. Woot I rox.

Casters I've said are old ones, knowing all about their classes, ways to escape, weak point of ennemies and sometimes SOLOING. What's about LA casters ?

And Clavia is right, I hate Renald and Saorie but they were a fuckin pain to fight in little grp.

@Nedo : Armav was good, but not the same playstyle than Caronia. It was more "fast and furious" style. And in it, I still prefer Neill.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Krystals said:
Proof than u've never understood Camlann mentality and especially casters world.

I really don't care about casters like that, like u had in Horde at the end : I assist the debuffer caster. Woot I rox.

Casters I've said are old ones, knowing all about their classes, ways to escape, weak point of ennemies and sometimes SOLOING. What's about LA casters ?

And Clavia is right, I hate Renald and Saorie but they were a fuckin pain to fight in little grp.

@Nedo : Armav was good, but not the same playstyle than Caronia. It was more "fast and furious" style. And in it, I still prefer Neill.

Well Renald and Saorie ain't good players and I thought that it was that we where talking about. I never seen them change a tild of a fight. I never said any horde caster is superb cause that would be objective. What I do know is that Renald and Saorie isn't good enough to be counted as the best. Ffs I would say even Kuhan know how to play his class better then renald and Saorie did.

As I said I won't start talking about horde casters cause it wouldn't be fair cause I know what I think of them. Some are/is/where good casters some less good. And if you said that they just assist the debuffer you better get a grip ffs. Most of the time we ran w/o debuffer in the end and still had casters most of the time. But hey what would I know....

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Krystals said:

If "fast and furious" means that he actually changed target and not kept hitting the target being guarded by 50 shield + mob5 pally and that is what separated him youre right! ;)

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
i would have to agree that kuhan is a better player than renald/saorie, sorry

and the opinion of anyone who says caronia is best tank is automatically null and void

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
and the opinion of anyone who says caronia is best tank is automatically null and void

Well never played much against him/her so wouldn't really know.

Hanniak was instesting enemy among tanks.

Best warden is at least the boom warden for sure damn he was a pain in the ass :cheers:

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
ps. kure is the best player ever on camlann without a doubt, a living god

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
i think kuhan would play alot better with a active healer as he has to reach to press heal and wastes time ! :)

Himse

FH is my second home
darkmanx said:
i think kuhan would play alot better with a active healer as he has to reach to press heal and wastes time ! :)

rofl

Kuhan is a noob. nuffsaid.

he has to play a WL / BD to win. Oh wait or a sorc / Bainshee

fotm reroller?

just like you and your motley crew of twats.

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
ur a little shit fuk off and second off all u dont even play pvp!

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
Kuhan is a noob. nuffsaid.

Well what do you consider Renald and Saorie to be then? Never said anywhere that Kuhan was/is good. Just said he is better then those two fire wizzys. :twak:

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
the only thing scares me about him when he fires them bloody bolts i try to run but they always catch up :mad:

Alekine

Fledgling Freddie
i like the playstyle of the following chars , maybe they arent the best but...
Healer: angui
Caster: krystals, weavers, flames..
Pure tanks: hanniak, lucero, kaitania..
Reaver: Torstig
Shaman: Iglosi
Spreader: Spree, mvv as the best hide fop spread bot :D

and the best gu : Ruin, Adrenaline

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
I speak from the point of view of a soloing ranger:

Marcelluswallas, as much as i hate his guts.. does pwn.

Tonnand, can actually solo very well and knows what he's doing.

Weavers, could solo well as well and hold his own.

Spassbod, i know ppl dont like him but he can stand unbuffed in goth with no pets and still pwn everyone

Horason, uses a buffbot nowadays but does know what he is doing.

People like hanniak OMG guys she is "i pwn look at me with my fg behind me" but when she is solo i pwn her so no respect for her/his? "skillz"

next you'll be nominating that damn reaver whats her name? Watchout
the amazing i pwn everyone with a full grp behind me but im a 1 shot kill for a solo ranger when im alone..

(all views above are mine alone and if u dont like em, duel me)

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
XenX said:
Spassbod, i know ppl dont like him but he can stand unbuffed in goth with no pets and still pwn everyone
I repair u : bdwn everyone.

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
Twinkies said:
Gotta agree there. Sorc was never good, but he did play too much, yes.

When i started on Camlann second time with new acc, i made shammy for Nexus, because was needed and 90% my rps i did in trio Caronia + Krystalz.. that was nice times :cheers:

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
Alekine said:
and the best gu : Ruin, Adrenaline
want cant forget too the Lios Alfar, they had best grp setup but they was full skilled too.

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
------Axty------
------Eldritch---
------10L-------
------Camlann--
For Camlann i' m a cheater, if you think so you are an amildin

wot's that? :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom