The Goodbye Swearing and Abuse Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leggy

Seeing as how it doesn't matter if we get banned anymore. I propose we are horrible and swear at each other until the 23rd January.

I'll get the ball rolling with:

Deadmanwalking you fucking cun.t wank.

:)

O

Ono

Hi Guys!

Just popped in and see that the place is pretty much desserted now hey?! :(

How about posting hardcore pictures of women spreading? ;)

Last one to get banned loses. :D

E

Embattle

Well I'm not ging to lose in terms of getting banned, I just got banned on FW, expected tbh and proves a few points.

A large packet of faggots deep fried please and extra large chips.

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by Embattle
Well I'm not ging to lose in terms of getting banned, I just got banned on FW, expected tbh and proves a few points.

A large packet of faggots deep fried please and extra large chips.

Sometimes there is no need to prove a point...

:)

E

Embattle

I stuck to my guns, even if I was sitting in front of the gun barrel...all because I'm too stubborn :)

E

Embattle

/Plays with his bat and ball against the wall....must attach some string to the ball, it gets boring when no one else is around to hit it back to me :(

S

SilverHood

what did you actually say/do to get banned?

D

dysfunction

I stuck to my guns, even if I was sitting in front of the gun barrel...all because I'm too stubborn :)

I'm sure if you begged or offered some er "favours" you'll be back there in no time!

E

Embattle

Originally posted by SilverHood
what did you actually say/do to get banned?

Argued with someone in power...they didn't like what I had to say, nor have they so hence the going on for two years like a broken record, not that I consider I've been going on, just always made a point that it wasn't going to be glossed over :)

E

Embattle

Originally posted by dysfunction
I'm sure if you begged or offered some er "favours" you'll be back there in no time!

This might be true but the same problems still exists and I don't see it changing any time soon esp with some of the attitudes taken towards it...so for now I reckon I'll stay watching from the side lines and be ready to jump back in to the fight invited or uninvited depending on what is said.

Sad really I paid my £10 for my title and now I have a common one :)

M

ManDevil

I suck summo's mum's penis, while pissing all over his mx-5.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Argued with someone in power...they didn't like what I had to say, nor have they so hence the going on for two years like a broken record, not that I consider I've been going on, just always made a point that it wasn't going to be glossed over :)

Here we go.

Right, someone in power would be me or Ted? And? We can do what about it? Take your word against someone else's? That won't resolve your issue.

Your issue is with someone else not us. You say you can use the small claims court, do it then. Don't whine and whinge for two years about something you cannot be arsed to sort out thru the proper means.

Yes you may be stubborn but eventually harping on about the same old stuff rubs people up the wrong way. You have to try and be a martyr. Don't be. You and no-one else on the planet is worthy of that imo.

D

doh_boy

oh I thought it was something to do with clowneh and embattle bitching about that ad-infinitum. :/

oh ummm fuck and stuff. :s

E

Embattle

Originally posted by DBs
Here we go.

Right, someone in power would be me or Ted? And? We can do what about it? Take your word against someone else's? That won't resolve your issue.

Your issue is with someone else not us. You say you can use the small claims court, do it then. Don't whine and whinge for two years about something you cannot be arsed to sort out thru the proper means.

Yes you may be stubborn but eventually harping on about the same old stuff rubs people up the wrong way. You have to try and be a martyr. Don't be. You and no-one else on the planet is worthy of that imo.

1. Nope...but its not just mine, and there is much more to this story than just the original person involved...not that I will go in to it right now.

2. I've not been whining, and who said I won't be doing it. I've kept a static sig which a few people moaned about and I also asked a favour so I could avoid whinging on about a certain person....I also hate to tell you but it semi transfered itself to a few other people after a few unresolved issues appeared in some emails/pms so its not exactly only with one person, but you don't know about that side of it and don't care.

3. No I don't, I just believe in right and wrong and screwing people over isn't right last time I checked.

More later any how, I wouldn't want to whine about my problems all in one go :)

T

throdgrain

Embattle geezer, if you've got a problem with someone, you've got to take it up with them.
Go round and clomp em or something. I dont see how much more can be achieved on the pages of a forum mate.

L

leggy

Yes go round and cu.nt them in the head.

CMON MORE SWEARING

fuck

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ok,

Enough is enough. Any reason why we have to go down the childish route?

I am trying my utmost to get the message contents of this forum for historical reasons. Doing this does not help my cause, tho I am not saying I have succeeded.

Please refrain from being stupid, GAME decided to close the multiplay service from a business point of view. Nothing else.

Over the years they have helped us (I include myself as a community person, not as an employee).

Just remember that. Act like an adult. If ya wanna flame me, go ahead and send me an email.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread