The Good? The Bad? And The Ugly?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i think when you get it the admins tell you off for posting. nah seriously i have no idea. you near 500 so double thetime you been here.....or put a coin in a cup everytime you post.

fortunefish

Banned
ronso... u powerlevled me, you showed me armour island, u gave me some toa armour etc etc etc and i like you coz u wernice to me; as long as thats ok with you :eek7:

so yea u reahed the top of my list for being so nice anf friendly to me when you didnt know who i am

im dottedmethinks

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
fortunefish said:
ronso... u powerlevled me, you showed me armour island, u gave me some toa armour etc etc etc and i like you coz u wernice to me; as long as thats ok with you :eek7:

so yea u reahed the top of my list for being so nice anf friendly to me when you didnt know who i am

im dottedmethinks

:cheers: :cheers:

hey hey!! I havent played Lube in a bit so I forgot all the names on my friends/Kos list ..

armour island /drool :) still make plats off that dump :)

I hope sssssssssssssss trys to kill me there again soon - this time i get her bad :)

how you been ?

fortunefish

Banned
ey ...
yea im fine thanks m8

been levleing my shaman abd ive sorted out a pl trade with a guy on alb prydwen so he will b level 40 like 1 day :)

so maby we cud duel u so i can try my new toy (ichor)

(wen my pc gets back ill be on daoc all the time)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom