The Gallery!

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
..why is it not working? :(

"I cannot connect to the ReviewPost database. [$php_errormsg]"

How the hell am I supposed to see my postcount now?!

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
you cant... it doesn't work coz *shug* i dont maintain these boards, yet :flame:

its been like it for some while now

Dukat

Resident Freddy
..why is it not working? :(

"I cannot connect to the ReviewPost database. [$php_errormsg]"

How the hell am I supposed to see my postcount now?!

Using my amazing powers of divination, I can tell you that the problem lies in the fact that you cannot connect to the ReviewPost database. It's a php error message you see!

:D

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, I have no idea how the hell you figured that out!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Wow, I have no idea how the hell you figured that out!

My quest for your answer started when I was 4 years old!

I was raised by tibettan monks in a secret temple high up in the himalayas (the very same one that featured in tomb raider!) and there I studied the ancient arts of Pee Haytch Pee! after 20 years of studying I left and spent 15 years in the most sacred vatican libraries, deciphering the dead sea scrolls and - to my shock - I learnt that the answer to your secret was long ago foretold by the dinosaurs! (in dinosaur language ofc).

Finally, I found the answer by watching jurassic park 2, the Trex actually says the answer while he's attacking that trailer on the edge of the cliff, (that is why he's so angry you see!).

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
My quest for your answer started when I was 4 years old!

I was raised by tibettan monks in a secret temple high up in the himalayas (the very same one that featured in tomb raider!) and there I studied the ancient arts of Pee Haytch Pee! after 20 years of studying I left and spent 15 years in the most sacred vatican libraries, deciphering the dead sea scrolls and - to my shock - I learnt that the answer to your secret was long ago foretold by the dinosaurs! (in dinosaur language ofc).

Finally, I found the answer by watching jurassic park 2, the Trex actually says the answer while he's attacking that trailer on the edge of the cliff, (that is why he's so angry you see!).

nerd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom