The G5 split from Youtube! thread

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The Electroboom 5G is a really good description of 5G and why it doesnt fry your dna, though it has to be said its on the way towards it.
3.7 electrovolts for 5G
5.0 electrovolts UVC can break dna.
I dont think the transmitters could go faulty and start making UVC, and of course the freakin sun does it every day

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Bascially, 5G cannot break your DNA, even if it goes madly wrong.

It doesn't "have to be said" that it's "on the way towards it" at all because it's orders of magnitude wrong. It's so far away/

Saying it creates totally unfounded and unnecessary worry in the minds of tin-foil hatters. They're attracted to this sort of "woo" - so it's actually very important to not say it.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
The Electroboom 5G is a really good description of 5G and why it doesnt fry your dna, though it has to be said its on the way towards it.
3.7 electrovolts for 5G
5.0 electrovolts UVC can break dna.
I dont think the transmitters could go faulty and start making UVC, and of course the freakin sun does it every day

Those are as far as i know numbers for the mast transmitters, not the phone receivers. And the numbers drop drastically the further away you are from the transmitter. So just don't plant your head inside a transmitter and you'll be good....

Job

Though its proving to be safe by all methods we have applied, there is still the base fact that human dna has only been exposed to strong microwave radiation in the last 100 years.
5G cant knock ions out of your dna, but it can certainly give them a wobble and dna is incredibly fragile, there are multiple forces attacking dna and multiple defences, its all risk and that, but would you be totalky happy to find a 5G mast right outside your pregnant wifes bedroom.
Not the slightest concern?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Though its proving to be safe by all methods we have applied, there is still the base fact that human dna has only been exposed to strong microwave radiation in the last 100 years.
Buh, wibble.

5G cant knock ions out of your dna, but it can certainly give them a wobble and dna is incredibly fragile, there are multiple forces attacking dna and multiple defences, its all risk and that, but would you be totalky happy to find a 5G mast right outside your pregnant wifes bedroom.
Not the slightest concern?
Yes. The concern would be that I'd want free wifi to compensate for the eyesore.

Other than that. Not a single fuck.

Edit: Go watch medhi again and realise why you're very very wrong.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Jesus Christ, really?

Are we really doing a thread about this head swivelry?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Jesus Christ, really?

Are we really doing a thread about this head swivelry?
Hopefully not but it was starting to pollute your quite nice thread and if things get deleted everyone cries... so netsplit

Job

So I guess were OK up to about 15G.
Seriously though, I wouldnt be surprised to see UVC data networks with scientists arguing....
Its no worse than standing in the Sun.
As long as you take sensible precautions you will be fine.

6G
Significant amounts of Data will be Created: With higher frequencies associated with the 6G technology market (95 GHz to 3 THz), there will be significantly faster (than 5G) data speeds, which also translates into massive amounts of data.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So, everything's OK then? Is that an admission?

I mean, if you're down to imagining made up scenarios in a desparate effort to try to generate something bad to say - even if it's about fairies and unicorns that don't exist - that's as good as you conceding defeat isn't it.

Of course. I bet on all the other forums you troll you're still spreading 5G conspiracy theories as hard and fast as your stubby fingers will type, right?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Isn't all this 5G bollocks not just "Mobile Phones give you cancer" updated for the Banter Era?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Pretty much. Something for stupid people to get excited about.

Funny who keeps bringing it up...

Job

Its a fucking 5G thread.
But anyway Im not spreading conspiracy an I.
Just pointing out that each Generation goes for higher frequencies and at some point that has to stop and musing it will be at the point your dna is holding on by its teeth.

Science does have history of taking it to the limit, at one point they seriously considered using microwaves to heat homes and are still considering them for heating the skin to make you 'feel' warm.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Problem with batshit stuff like you've just posted, is it means people lump ALL conspiracy theories in the same boat as the Bill Gates/5G/U2 Album nonsense.

I mean it's obvious the world is round, and 5G is just another wireless technology - but is there anyone out there who genuinely thinks Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK alone? Anyone who thinks Epstein DID actually kill himself?

Embattle

FH is my second home
I think the ironic twist is that some of the nutters who spread this shit tend to have real habits which are scientifically proven to do them damage such as bad diets, smoking, etc.

Job

So 5G frequencies are sub mm and thats puts them in the range of airport body scanners and police anti riot skin heaters.

At first look 5G looks safer as it cant even penetrate skin at the power levels used...even close to the antenna.

Except that means the skin is absorbing the energy and its the bodies largest organ...and it turns out theres nowhere near as many studies into mass implementation of sub mm RF onto a population as you may think.

If you do some research its mostly based on negligible heating effect and true enough its nowhere as bad as a brief exposure to sunlight, but sunlight isnt hitting you 24/7 and OK its not ionising like part of sunlight, but still.

Its worthy of more research and if youre in a city centre you are going to be bombarded by sub mm RF from multiple angles and ultimately you are part of a study thats still has yet to 100% conclude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom