The Future is bright...ITS HIBERNIA IN TOA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
http://vnboards.ign.com/Nimue_(RP)/b21883/62088754/p1

haha take a read over 300 whining albs claiming that Animists are overpowered.. omfg what morons...the only over powered thing here is the Font of Power MLA...sheesh albs never learn.... thats right keep blaming classes when its Mythic that fucks up!! hehe cant wait for TOA to hit now.. i want my shroomer to get Freddy'shouse whine posts!!

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Excuse me, but in what way is 16 Hibernians taking a relic balanced?

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Cyviel said:
http://vnboards.ign.com/Nimue_(RP)/b21883/62088754/p1

haha take a read over 300 whining albs claiming that Animists are overpowered.. omfg what morons...the only over powered thing here is the Font of Power MLA...sheesh albs never learn.... thats right keep blaming classes when its Mythic that fucks up!! hehe cant wait for TOA to hit now.. i want my shroomer to get Freddy'shouse whine posts!!

So you try to make sure you will get whines by starting to whine 3 months in advice yourself?
Sounds a bit like zerkers who where getting nerfed and all said they would go to play savages (which most did).
Regards, Glottis :twak:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
In all honesty this is getting silly, 14hibs taking the relics from a keep defended by a reported 40 albs? :eek7:

No really, whats my incentive to keep playing once ToA hits :confused:

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
So you try to make sure you will get whines by starting to whine 3 months in advice yourself?
Sounds a bit like zerkers who where getting nerfed and all said they would go to play savages (which most did).
Regards, Glottis :twak:

Whaaaalbion!! from an alb thats exactly the response i expected.

but lets look at the facts, because you clearly missed that in amongst the waaaalbion whining...

Font of Power
Power Drain Feild
Healing Field

The hibs used these MLA's (master level abilities) to their fullest, yes these are HIGH level MLA's... The hibs used these in a stacked method so they had
5x Font of Power = Unlimited Mana pool
5x Power Drain Field = on door = no power for j00 whining albs
5x Healing Fields stacked = Umm hello can u hit me? no i guess not

What is overpowered here is not the amount of hibs that took those relics, not to mention only 40 albs defedning? wtf? its how they exploited mythics clear lack of understanding of how their own MLA's work, the people to blame here are Mythic not Animists.. given the same situation you could put 14 mixed wizards in the same spot and still get the same result...just the fact that it was animists doesnt mean theyre overpowered...have you actually played an animist? no i bet you havnt...it takes 5s to cast one shroom that lasts for 2mins in the case of FnF turrets...that takes over a HELL of a lot of power from the animist unless your using lvl 5 turrets...which i might add have only say 100hp? and have about as much chance of actually hitting a lvl 50 as a lvl 1 unarmed and un armored newbie... Animists are NOT overpowered we never have been and we never will be....

MYTHICS MLA'S ARE THE OVERPOWERED PART HERE AND IF YOU CANT SEE THAT THEN YOUR STUPID.

and yes glottis please bring the whine i know you will because that's all your capable of...well from a waaalbion id expect nothing less. :kissit:

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
16 hibs can take a relic when it is defended by more than twice that number, plus uber guards. What. fucking. response. would. you. like?

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
16 hibs can take a relic when it is defended by more than twice that number, plus uber guards. What. fucking. response. would. you. like?

please read above post.

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
personally i dont think this is a good situation ... NO 14 of any realm shouldnt be able to take a relic keep with lvl 10 guards...but they did... it isnt the fault of Animists as all the US Albs cried it was... it was the fault of mythic for giving these MLA'S Sooooo little actual thought of how they would work.. did they not think to beta test these abilities? i assume not... theyre grossly overpowered..and THATS THE WHOLE POINT Animists ARENT overpowered the MLA's are but the US Albs cried NEERRRRFFFFF ANIMISTS!!!111one
why? because people dont look at the whole picture, they take the easiest route out, blame the class, get it nerfed, that'll sort the problem, well im here to tell you No were not overpowered...were not even close to being overpowered...jesus the amount of bugs we have is ridiculous.. i sincerely hope mythic look at all the whines and say to themselves...jesus those alb's are a bunch of whining fucktards..

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Cyviel said:
Whaaaalbion!! from an alb thats exactly the response i expected.

but lets look at the facts, because you clearly missed that in amongst the waaaalbion whining...

Font of Power
Power Drain Feild
Healing Field

The hibs used these MLA's (master level abilities) to their fullest, yes these are HIGH level MLA's... The hibs used these in a stacked method so they had
5x Font of Power = Unlimited Mana pool
5x Power Drain Field = on door = no power for j00 whining albs
5x Healing Fields stacked = Umm hello can u hit me? no i guess not

What is overpowered here is not the amount of hibs that took those relics, not to mention only 40 albs defedning? wtf? its how they exploited mythics clear lack of understanding of how their own MLA's work, the people to blame here are Mythic not Animists.. given the same situation you could put 14 mixed wizards in the same spot and still get the same result...just the fact that it was animists doesnt mean theyre overpowered...have you actually played an animist? no i bet you havnt...it takes 5s to cast one shroom that lasts for 2mins in the case of FnF turrets...that takes over a HELL of a lot of power from the animist unless your using lvl 5 turrets...which i might add have only say 100hp? and have about as much chance of actually hitting a lvl 50 as a lvl 1 unarmed and un armored newbie... Animists are NOT overpowered we never have been and we never will be....

MYTHICS MLA'S ARE THE OVERPOWERED PART HERE AND IF YOU CANT SEE THAT THEN YOUR STUPID.

and yes glottis please bring the whine i know you will because that's all your capable of...well from a waaalbion id expect nothing less. :kissit:

you do realise they were using the MLA which increases the effective level of all friendlies withing its radius so those turrets did in fact hit for shedloads more.

And i believe that the only alb class that can compare is a theurgist and their pets work differently to the animists...

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Excuse me, but in what way is 16 Hibernians taking a relic balanced?

Cyviel said:
thats right keep blaming classes when its Mythic that fucks up!!

DID YOU EVEN READ THAT PART?
nope...but then as an alb you do tend to skip past the important information dont you.

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
you do realise they were using the MLA which increases the effective level of all friendlies withing its radius so those turrets did in fact hit for shedloads more.

And i believe that the only alb class that can compare is a theurgist and their pets work differently to the animists...

yes but the point is..it isnt Animists that are overpowered...its the MLA's im sick and tired of people crying NERFF!!! why cant people see that these MLA's are so shit that mythic clearly had chimps making them...
the other point was...without those MLA's to get THAT many shrooms on the field of play they WOULD have to be lvl 5 shrooms with 100hp and no chance to hit...without these MLA's Animists suck... and they DONT NEED NERFING.. the MLA's need Nerfing.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Your argument is flawed. If someone kills another person with an axe you lock up the murderer not the blacksmith.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Cyviel said:
DID YOU EVEN READ THAT PART?
nope...but then as an alb you do tend to skip past the important information dont you.
I can't read what you edit into your post after I have replied to it. My post is at 10:13, your edit is at 10:16. Dumbfuck, you think I wouldn't know you had edited it in? Away from my sight! You are not worthy!

Arindra

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, animists, a class which, due circumstances around there abilities, skill progression, and stat progression, can cast very large number of pets and screw with the to-hit code.

You know, this has actually happened before.

On theurgists.

The solution then was to make all theurg pets have a % power pool cost.

That would be the obvious solution here.

But tbh, I don't really care that much. Animists have more bugs and broken abilities than anyone except necromancers. So I have a hard time demanding a nerf with any real gusto.

Also, any overpoweredness is pretty much limited to pve. And I have an equally hard time caring about how hibs handle the beating down of local wildlife in the privacy of their own realm.

Finally, font of power has been nerfed, it doesn't stack any longer. So the relic raid discussion is now irrelevant.

Same with the Sphere of Rejuvenation.

These nerfs are in v1.67, which is the version EU ToA will launch at.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Cyviel said:

Umm, the only person whining here is you...
That aside, it is Mythic fault. Much like Zerkers were, SB's were, Savages are, Chanters are and will probably still be in the future.
Mythic also made a game in which certain people enjoy to cheat (by abusing certain poor programme codes, or even 3rd party progs). Does not mean you should. The number of posts on the LoS issues with necros (bug was ingame for 2 weeks mind you) was gigantic. Rightfully so.
Hibs will exploit it for sure as long as they can, and people will complain about it till it is solved. Zerkers are still nice tanks, but you won't see people whine about them non stop.
So why are you trying to start a whine 3-6 months before the game is here?
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
I can't read what you edit into your post after I have replied to it. My post is at 10:13, your edit is at 10:16. Dumbfuck, you think I wouldn't know you had edited it in? Away from my sight! You are not worthy!

you know i love it when people OWN themselves...well as you put it DUMBFUCK its in the Original post not the one you replied to.

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Your argument is flawed. If someone kills another person with an axe you lock up the murderer not the blacksmith.

actually no, YOUR argument is wrong and flawed...in this case Mythic is the blacksmith that WILLINGLY supplied the hibs with these overpowered MLA's you cant blame a mass murderer for going on a spree when he gets a FREE Minigun given to him by a retard, but oh wait we didnt expect that by giving him a minigun he would actually kill people...oh god no....thats just unbeliveable...who would have thought giving free guns to killers would HELP them to kill.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
These MLAs are overpowered and are being fixed. May I ask you where the fuck animists come into this you crazy little gimp?

And for fucks sake boy, use some punctuation. It's hard enough trying to understand your ramblings without it not being in proper English.

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
These MLAs are overpowered and are being fixed. May I ask you where the fuck animists come into this you crazy little gimp?

And for fucks sake boy, use some punctuation. It's hard enough trying to understand your ramblings without it not being in proper English.
:eek7: i rest my case, u didnt even read the original post on VN did you? nope i guess not...the whole point was it was 5-7 animists planting shrooms that took the relic keep.. but ofcourse had you actually read anything instead of posting shite.. you would know that.

bigmammas

Fledgling Freddie
Weeeee animists are gonna be fotm better make one :eek7:

Off course its the master lvl thats unbalanced not the specific class;)

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
without it not being in proper English.

Also it should be With it not.... not without it not.. so please mr oh so shit at grammar himself shut up and learn proper grammar yourself before criticising others.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
If only 40 Albs turn up to defend their relic then they deserve to lose it.

Thread is typical of most ToA threads i have read, come on Dragon Empires and save me from this crap :)

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Faeldawn said:
If only 40 Albs turn up to defend their relic then they deserve to lose it.

Thread is typical of most ToA threads i have read, come on Dragon Empires and save me from this crap :)

Alb defense was still 3 times the attacking force...
Not sure what time it was at, or can you quote the time they attacked?
Maybe it was alarm clock raid, 5 am in the morning?
Regards, Glottis

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Cyviel said:
Also it should be With it not.... not without it not.. so please mr oh so shit at grammar himself shut up and learn proper grammar yourself before criticising others.
hmmmmm :twak: Stop bitching

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Cyviel said:
:eek7: i rest my case, u didnt even read the original post on VN did you? nope i guess not...the whole point was it was 5-7 animists planting shrooms that took the relic keep.. but ofcourse had you actually read anything instead of posting shite.. you would know that.
I read the entire post days before you posted this braindead thread. Nobody was saying nerf animists in it, they were saying nerf MLAs. The animist thing is just something irritating shit stirrers like yourself have fabricated.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Cyviel said:
I said punctuation not grammar you illiterate fool.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Loxleyhood said:
I said punctuation not grammar you illiterate fool.

Surely though (and please feel free to discuss this), punctuation is a subset of grammar as a whole, and therefore a comment directed at someone's punctuation is by definition a comment directed at their grammar, albeit a subset of it, is it not?

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
This thread is so silly from top to bottom....
I even found myself agreeing to Loxley durnit! :eek:
Cheese for everyone! :m00:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom