The Full Story of Yog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yog-hurt

ahhh yes thanks for reminding me rod :p

at numerous times while i was in the Forgotten Few i was told NOT to jump....

this was embarrising for the guild i was told... lol? k ? :p

E

Eggy

Aye it was him. He had a main char, then made a cabalist and I grouped with him at aobut level 20ish. Wasn't before our time.

Yer Yog that's what they told me. Apparently you have to take the A key off your keyboard? Says so in the manual.

Anyways I'm not slaggin the guild, was only a passing comment about why I left. Have many friends in FF :)

S

Screeechy

Originally posted by yog-hurt
ahhh yes thanks for reminding me rod :p

at numerous times while i was in the Forgotten Few i was told NOT to jump....

this was embarrising for the guild i was told... lol? k ? :p

Oh yes you was bollocked by Finthevasta at gobbos for jumping everywhere.
And if you think about it i backed you up against Fin by telling him not to have a pop in group chat.

THIS IS GETTING BORING GUYS !!!

Y

yog-hurt

lol bhakk - 1 thing just struck me....

you can only bring up things from the past.. .the beginning as it were..

i'd like to see you say something negative about me nowadays...

this all happened about 4-5 months ago - and what i said was the truth . .although it's vague but it ws my first 'bad' daoc moment.. and you syaing im lieing about what happened??

lol ... i am not a child - you are .. in my opinion a child is based on maturity - which you seem to have none of. .. hf

E

Eggy

If it's boring, then go play your Avalonian armsman, or maybe your Saracen Paladin.

S

Screeechy

Originally posted by Borlokz
And we have a Winner /em raises yog arm
lol you guys will never be winners :D
AND U CALL ME A RETARDED CHILD ??
Originally posted by Eggy
If it's boring, then go play your Avalonian armsman, or maybe your Saracen Paladin.
Originally posted by Negura
u ever herd of a joke you dick?
At least I don't love my A-hole I guess.
Originally posted by Borlokz
yes.. yes i am, Drunk on my new found hatred of bhaak, my love for dave, and my new stash of lurikeen p0rn lox left behind

What can i say but "Shit u got me fellas ":uhoh:

J

jilson

Blimey i missed ouf on all the fun! How rude!

=(

Merry christmas to Jonneh, Roddy, Glen, Simon and Dave.

Bhaak... give up. Avalonian Armsman /clap enough said!

T

tisme

"The time you insulted her was after she tried to rezz you to which u replied "my mother told me never to take rezzes from a stranger" ... you then accepted a rezz from your pally m8 sighfi."

LOL, she probably did. Sighfi ain't a stranger...hes strange, ok, but we all wub him.

If we are sad "following" each other around, then surely you are sad "following" your wife around. Let her sort her own problems out, I know of at least one of them.

Of course we use first names, we know each other in real life. Do you call your wife Tisme? Probably just in bed.

If you realised that it was basically a joke in context of the post in which the insult was written, instead of getting high on blue smarties and talkin poo you'd realise this is all a very funny situation, only useful for getting a giggle or two. Your wife even joked about what was said about her, then you get spasmatic and start having convulsions.

Love you, xx

How could he call me a stanger when he was in our guild??
Why shouldnt my husband stick up for me?? maybe oneday u will all find someone that u will want to protect from ppl like urselves.
Ked doesnt like me that he has made clear (tho I really dont understand wot i have done) so ok i can live with that, after all i have loads and loads of good friends on here :D
As for my hubby calling me Tisme.....well that is wot i am known as in game and this way ppl know who he is on about.
Ked knows himself that day that he upset me so why Ked do u approach me on another char....constantly pointing at me while i was helping someone and then say "guess who?",then when i log u pm a guild m8 and ask "where is Tisme?"
U not liking me makes me think that maybe u should be leaving me well alone.
would appreciate it if u leave me alone now so i can enjoy the game with ppl who respect me for being me

E

Eggy

lol that is quite possibly the funniest post I have ever read!

I'm afraid I didn't understand much of it, nm.

O

old.Biohazard

Munkee Yog don't lie ! :p

You didn't directly buy the new account you made Yog on after you got rid of Minko :x

M

matthius

Quite an overall amusing post really, Minko and friends why don't you just stop replying to this as you are only making things worse for yourself ?

P

Puppetmistress

Perhaps it would be wise to settle this mud-throwing in private (chat)

Great chance for a moderator to close this thread...

This has nothing to do with the game nor the majority of the active posters here, so please stop the bitching and stuff and show some common sense (both parties!) and stop it...

thanks

S

Screeechy

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Perhaps it would be wise to settle this mud-throwing in private (chat)

Great chance for a moderator to close this thread...

This has nothing to do with the game nor the majority of the active posters here, so please stop the bitching and stuff and show some common sense (both parties!) and stop it...

thanks

Totally Agree with you Puppet :(

Just thought it was the right thing to do letting ppl know what type of players we have in this game :(

Soz for anyone who disagrees with this
Sad that some find it funny

ENOUGH SAID AND GOODBYE !! (CLOSED)

A

AbPoon

Anychance of posting this wank on the Albion forum?.

This shit kinda makes me wanna roll Alb ^^

S

sigh

Listen guys Glen's not hogging the trips any more, lets all sit down have a smoke, take a few pills, smoke some crack, and Dave's going to pass around the milky bars, Oo i have some skag if any one cares to snertel, and i beleive Roddehs got the blue smarties, this way we can all be friends and live happily ever after.

p.s the name of the caba was "Jerath" he was a guild founder fyi:)

K

kirennia

teeheehee!

I remember all this being said months and months back just b4 minko joined LoD...tell me, why has it been dragged up now?

D

Damini

Firstly, if you want a moderator to close a thread, THEN REPORT IT!! I will go blue in the face screaming this. There are a lot of posts on these forums, and if you want something done then you have to help out too.

Secondly, my fellow Canterberians, hush. "I'm not a child - you are" Oh. My. God. Thats on a par with "I know you are but what am I." Completely cringe worthy. This thread reads like a chav's toilet wall, complete with spelling and grammar intact. Disagree if you must, but at least try and do it eloquently.

Thread dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread