The Full Story of Yog

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Screeechy

Originally posted by yog-hurt
lol 'negura' haha

and no im afraid i dnt like tisme and bhakk since the early days when i first started camelot ... they were more experienced then me and made me feel like a noob :/

now they still have played longer then me but are both still noobs... mm something up here ? :)

lol silly little boy !!

Firstly if your gonna tell the peeps ... tell it all yog !!

We took you into our guild as minko along with your buddy sighfi . we gave you gold helped you lvl . and u turned out to be an asshole that was jealous cos we liked and got on with sighfi more than you ... soon after we took you into our guild kedaveth your faithful buddy (another complete nob) joined us ... boy what a mistake that was !!
One day enough was enough and you was asked to leave with kedaveth for generally being nasty and disruptive ... so what do you do abuse and hound one of the nicest players in the game Tisme which happens to be my wife.
You then proceeded to use sighfi's account (as you are all in the same lan centre) to gain access to our guild.
One day an upset sighfi told me that you had used his account robbed his money + soul gems . so i pm'd you to let you know my disguss. lol lots more abuse (which i still have logged).
To the exstent that i told you if you didn't leave us alone i would report and send log to Right Now !!

Funny thing is when you are not sat next to your mates you try to be civil with me .... and turn when they are around !!

Since Minko you have bought the following accounts --- A Middy char --- Yog and now Yogh.

Kedaveth i believe has bought --- Suka and Veeshan (once a respected player) and now plays kdeh.

Oh and not to mention Forky your good buddy in lan.

And the business of one of your lan buddys having a lvl50 Mid and reporting where my wifes alt was in snowdonia . resulting in her getting killed everyday ....... so funny. Now she just stays anon 99% of the game.

And before you deny it bollox (you and i know you couldn't resist pm'ing her.... through eleag's account this time)

Unfortunately anyone within that lan centre (innocent or not) we dont trust as you all seem to use each others accounts.

You can call us n00bs all you like .... really does not worry me.
Our chars have all reached 50 through solid graft/no powerlvling.
Not bought or traded through someone elses hard work !!
Bhaak = 50k rp soooo what ?? rp dont make a char imo

Respect from others i'd take anyday.

Not a flame ppl ...... Just the whole story (ask and i'll tell i have nothing to hide)

And one last comment ... Its very easy for a spotty kid and his m8's to call you all the names under the sun through a game ... RL is another story !!!

I have a Lovely Family and Good Friends ..... GET A LIFE LITTLE BOY !!

B

bracken_woodman

Had problems when Minko was in our guild also. Hoped he'd change.

M

Madonion Slicer

I dont know Yog, but they wont read this or reply as i know from another thread that the player of YOG is currently on Holiday

I cant say i have had any experiance with the players mentioned, but anyone harassing anyone in a game is a bit sad.

Daoc is meant to be fun but i guess some people have different ideas of what is fun.

F

-frostor-

first off all i know Yog good enough to say hes not the guy that would do something like that
and second thing , ppl can change the bad way or the good way
and yes maybe yog should get a life
but thats not your decision

C

Carn-

mhm

Minko was asshole when i knew him as Minko in albion(we were in the same guild Legion of Darkness), we had our fights etc.
After i rerolled i met him several times as another player somewhere/somehow, but he had changed from this asshole to a nice guy, just that he keeps changing accounts all the time and you dont know who he plays.. yeye end of story :p

(btw Yog you gimp stop taking me as first target in emain)

E

Eggy

Can I just point something out.

I have never, ever, (ever, ever, ever) used the accounts belonging to Yog, Sighfi, Kedaveth etc. My alt is Forky which you mentioned earlier, so get your facts straight first.

The person in question levelled Minko to 50, and then decided to get a new account and levelled Yog to 50. He didn't buy the account. Yogh is his next project, a scout.

I'm not here to defend Yog, Sigh and Kedaveth, but we don't use each others accounts. I don't play at the LAN any more as I am at university. There a hell of a lot of other players that play there and ALL of them are in albion.

No idea how much of that is true, but tbh you shouldn't take what he says seriously, after all he's a big fat hairy bifter :)

xx

N

Negura`

haha.
k.

i love you really haha you speak so much bs :p

p.s. the incident about Tisme happened when i said something in the wrong chat as all people do - and bhaak seemed to think taht the whole of daoc revolves around his precious tisme and took offence to what i said then said vewy vewy vewy nasty things about me that hurt me very very much irl....

k last bit was sarcastic but nm.

Tbh Bhaak.... dont really giv a f0ck wut u think haAHEAHhaheuiaHEHAh.

and im sure Yog wud want me to send his regards somehow - so for yog, i post this post.

k.

--------------------------------------------------

ta.

/edit : i actually left your little guild after u proved what nonces u were when u asked minko into CG and asked him to GC quit.
(just to set the record straight old chap)
etc.

O

old.LandShark

Someone got owned :D

I'm just not sure who it is yet

N

Negura`

hehe not us i tell j00 :clap:

this really made us giggle about this haha
the amout of BS was quite amusing to me heaihaheiaha

S

sigh

Yog = Rat Boy :)

Sighfi -BF-

p.s Ups i mean 1337 Rat Boy

B

Borlokz

Bhaak get ur facts right be4 goin off on 1... just makes u look like a bit of a err ratboy (no offence ment 2 ratboys)

2) Not realy nice 2 post about sum1 who aint ere 2 defend them self

4) no1 realy gives a ratsass (ratboy!) wot u care, are , is am etc

3) if ur pissed with im, talk 2 him,...., rather then trying 2 make him look like the fool, just makes u look like a whino (like a rhino)

5) Cow tippin ?

6) every1 kills my d0rf ='[ just as it has an eyepatch ='[

7) nearly crimbo guys! dont wont any1 2 die from drink drivin

8) ment fukwit, i lost my old BW account ='[

9) just reading sum old post, bhaak comes off as a complete prick, sound like ur jelouse as daves a UBer l3337 Guy ahaha, u try 2 hard

**** any missspillin, extra letter just add to the mood****

B

Borlokz

yes.. yes i am, Drunk on my new found hatred of bhaak, my love for dave, and my new stash of lurikeen p0rn lox left behind

CANTERBERIANS 4 EvA!

S

Screeechy

Firstly negura BS i dont think so !!!

The time you insulted her was after she tried to rezz you to which u replied "my mother told me never to take rezzes from a stranger" ... you then accepted a rezz from your pally m8 sighfi.

When you insult my wife by calling her a "2 faced hoe" etc,etc (and forget the bullshit wrong chat crap) ... YOU THEN INSULT ME TOO !!

Secondly Borlokz
What ffs are you on (that post makes so much sense)
As for defending himself...when he returns this post will still be here for him to see (unlike his hit and run post)

Nice to see you lan buddys all stick together on this post (first name basis) as usual check the past posts out .... u guys are like sheep (flocking together and following your leader )

So sad really guys .... to have to all follow each other around
Or is that cos No-one else will have you :D

And the Owning crap whats that about ??

I just told it as it is ... either believe it ... or not ... whatever !!

GROW UP WILL YAH PLZ !!

E

Eggy

"The time you insulted her was after she tried to rezz you to which u replied "my mother told me never to take rezzes from a stranger" ... you then accepted a rezz from your pally m8 sighfi."

LOL, she probably did. Sighfi ain't a stranger...hes strange, ok, but we all wub him.

If we are sad "following" each other around, then surely you are sad "following" your wife around. Let her sort her own problems out, I know of at least one of them.

Of course we use first names, we know each other in real life. Do you call your wife Tisme? Probably just in bed.

If you realised that it was basically a joke in context of the post in which the insult was written, instead of getting high on blue smarties and talkin poo you'd realise this is all a very funny situation, only useful for getting a giggle or two. Your wife even joked about what was said about her, then you get spasmatic and start having convulsions.

Love you, xx

B

Borlokz

sum 1 need a chill pill... (Bleet Bleet) oops =P

did it ever occur to you maybe your understanding of the English language isn't quit up to par with others, maybe if u carefully ans slooowly read it, it would all become clear, obviously you feel frustrated, i believe you should channel this hate/anger into somthing more productive, maybe paint a picture, learn a new song etc

then and only then can you truly forgive yourself

Anyway i thought friends are supposed to stick together???

If you still have pent up feeling inside, that you feel you must spread over a forum, may i sugest you dont, just let it build up inside you, untill you finaly snap.

PS: Hi Every 1 from Canterbury / Uni / etc

Only through admiting you have a problem, can it be remedyed...

E

Eggy

Paint a picture? rofl.

It's easy mmmkkkayyy...

k

PS Glen you should be a quack

B

Borlokz

Not if you havnt any arms, eyes, paints, brushes or artistic talent
Fool! or RATBOY!

B

Borlokz

Nah im part way through law course ATM =p

then again I Guess i could be a quack, beats being a sheep (Bleet)

Y

yog-hurt

LOL - ok now let me start from the beginning...

i first started my camelot days as a merc - named minko ... i was invited to join Forgotten few when i was by far literally a noob - lvl 3 or so.. so i accepted etc..

because i was on summer holidays i had a lot of time to play the game so i precoded to lvl fast. although the people who invited me - who were about lvl 30-40 when i joined the forgotten few had been overtaken in the lvling process by me... mm i wondered why.. because i mean tisme and xandor ( avalonian armsman ) also played a lot...so one day i was exping with the in snowdonia - althouh something was weird.. the had 2 clerics, an armsman and me.. lowbie etc etc.. they were killinbg blue cons to them 1-2 at a time between 3... i was like OMG ? :p wtf... so i mentioned that a lan mate of mine was killing purple con hollow men between himself and a cleric.. him begin an armsman.. so i tried to persuade them to kill harder things.. they seemed very offended by this.. and i knew that... so later that day i said to them in guild chat ' guys i have decided to leave the Forgotten few, it seems you took my advice as a bad thing etcetc.. they then said to me - oh no minko dnt leave.. give it a week see how you feel.. the next day i was invited into a CG with the leaders of the guild... they told me that i would either /gc quit or be kicked.. with my pride i quit... mmmm this sound healthy to you?/

ok so at this point i am quite bitter towards them..

anyway so one thing leads to another as it does and i have an arguement with xandor one morning .. this was because i played ajoke on my RL friend sighfi... he had left his account logged on when he went to sleep so i took his 'Soul Gems' he ha dcollected... when he woke up and realised i gave them back to him... etc.. and xandor being the big man decided to have ago at me for this .. so i was like WTF? fu kinda thing.. so then xandor decided to LOG the bit were i hailed him some abuse.. 'accidently' mssing the first part of him starting the argument.. anyway... i went on to lvl minko to 50..

after a while i got very bored of the realm and the people in it.. i was still quite the noob at this point. i decided to pass the account on to a friend of mine.. after this is BOUGHt a new BLANK account and decided to make an infiltrator - name of YOG ... since then i have lvled Yog all by myself - and played him all by my self.. no one ever has owned the account apart from me and never will.

so this is my side of the story ..

and bascially a big FUCK YOU BHAAK

love you all and merry christmas - except him ofc :)

B

Borlokz

Guess we know who got owned now =P, at it rhymes with errr mhaak

In 2 deep 2 back away now ='[, more ameteur insults away!

E

Eggy

BTW, Forky was also in Forgotten Few for a little while while I was a comeplete newb, althought of course not as much as Dave, he just sucked.

I left because I was not allowed to jump. Yes. If I jumped I was shouted at. So I left. Because I couldn't jump. Yes, jump. No, really. Yes.

N

Negura`

Originally posted by bhaak
Firstly negura BS i dont think so !!!

The time you insulted her was after she tried to rezz you to which u replied "my mother told me never to take rezzes from a stranger" ... you then accepted a rezz from your pally m8 sighfi.

u ever herd of a joke you dick?

Originally posted by bhaak

When you insult my wife by calling her a "2 faced hoe" etc,etc (and forget the bullshit wrong chat crap) ... YOU THEN INSULT ME TOO !!

that was a MISSTELL NOT AIMED AT YOUR PRECIOUS ICKLE WIFE.

AGAIN
are you retarded irl or soemthing?

O

old.Fangrim

I still have to figure out who got owned, who got offended, and who's who :eek:)

S

Screeechy

<YAWN>

What planet u guys from !!

Yes Forky was spoke to about jumping ... what u neglected to say was that it was on a member of our own realms dead body.
I recieved a complaint about u spamming laughter and jumping on this guys body,and when i spoke to you about it took it badly and left blameing someone in your lan using your account !

and minko GOOD POST half bollox based on actual events but hey what did i expect

Your Guys posts really say what sort of guys u really are !!

:puke:

E

Eggy

What the hell?

I was spoken to about jumping while grouped with one of your cabalists in avalon marsh.

I remember i jumped back after every pull of those toad things or something, and he almost blew a fuse cos I love my A-key.

At least I don't love my A-hole I guess.

S

Screeechy

Originally posted by Eggy
What the hell?

I was spoken to about jumping while grouped with one of your cabalists in avalon marsh.

I remember i jumped back after every pull of those toad things or something, and he almost blew a fuse cos I love my A-key.

At least I don't love my A-hole I guess.

Umm what cabby ... only cabby we had was Finandpet which came long long after you guys ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread