Religion The Fucking Left

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Like I said earlier - Legitimate criticism ....
Like I said earlier - define legitimate criticism and put it in the context of cross-society capability.

My argument is having the piss taken out of you by retards for the beliefs you hold (in this case that it's OK to abuse children) is not only perfectly acceptable, it's a desireable outcome given the range of capabilities across society.

I've asked explicit questions - if you have alternatives that work - as free speech as a mechanism for social change has in the past - then shout up.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Oh look, someone's standing up for antisemitism again.

Consider me shocked.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Like I said earlier - define legitimate criticism and put it in the context of cross-society capability.

My argument is having the piss taken out of you by retards for the beliefs you hold (in this case that it's OK to abuse children) is not only perfectly acceptable, it's a desireable outcome given the range of capabilities across society.

I've asked explicit questions - if you have alternatives that work - as free speech as a mechanism for social change has in the past - then shout up.

Legitimate criticism is definitely not getting pissed and singing about running around Tottenham with your nob out.

Where is the evidence to suggest that belittling peoples religious beliefs gets us anywhere other than violence?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh look, someone's standing up for antisemitism again.
Bullshit.

It's the obvious example to hand. If it was muslims or christians I'd make the same argument.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fair enough @Bodhi. You can call me a jew hater if you really want.

In response, I'll accept the fact that you're using accusations of antisemitism to hide behind your support for institutional child abuse and ceremonial baby cock-sucking.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Young people are the problem these days...
Jeebuz. The problem seems to be elected officials are all asshats who can't work things out like adults.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.

Still true to this day.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The left can suck my nuts... the right can also suck my nuts. I'll stay in the middle I reckon with the rational people... not the hard left or right nutters.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Like it, but it looks like the wrong clip :)
Gave that a facepalm as if you know the show (which a great many do) it's a clear reference to the scene as a whole ... I got it straight away ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Gave that a facepalm as if you know the show (which a great many do) it's a clear reference to the scene as a whole ... I got it straight away ;)
I do of course. But it'd have been nice to see it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom