The Freddys Team Fortress 2 Event - 8th November (Thursday)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
sure is. someone install it and put a couple of lads in it as admins. I'll set it up and configure it if someone hooks me up with access to the server etc.
This man has shell access to the server.... what HAVE I done?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I might be around if I can get the daughter to sleep :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Is there a Teamspeak server too, or shall I use my clans?

Chilly

Balls of steel
sure is. someone install it and put a couple of lads in it as admins. I'll set it up and configure it if someone hooks me up with access to the server etc.
OK the server is all SourceMod'd up, I'm the only admin right now. Deebs, other admins send me steam IDs and I'll add you in. It's currently set to MVM but we can easily repurpose it to regular TF2.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I'll have a test and see if my laptop can handle it. If she can I'll join in.

Gwadien

We have 10-11 according to my counting-on-my-fingers-whilst-scrolling-down-the-page-at-the-same-time-with-your-mouse tactic, We need moar, more I say!

If the Steam chief (@Deebs or MYstIC G) Could create an event on the steam page, and keep creating it every day or so, it makes a super annoying pop-up which could grab the attention those who have drifted from the forums! Cheers

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I might, might be able to join(never played), but one does have to take into consideration that i might be drunk off my tits :p

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
We have 10-11 according to my counting-on-my-fingers-whilst-scrolling-down-the-page-at-the-same-time-with-your-mouse tactic, We need moar, more I say!

If the Steam chief (Deebs or MYstIC G) Could create an event on the steam page, and keep creating it every day or so, it makes a super annoying pop-up which could grab the attention those who have drifted from the forums! Cheers
I've no access to the Steam group, sorry.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
GF comes home tuesday, so I am in :D

Name/ip etc of server?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oi SheepCow your presence is required... Make me and MYstIC G admins of the steam group you created ta :)

Gwadien

You are admin deebs, atleast i think you have a star next to yo name

Gwadien

Bump!

Still need the event making on steam!

Gwadien

Didn't get a pop-up when you made it, weird.

Gwadien

Nice little annoying popup on the side!

-bumpage!

Still need moar people to come to this/confirm they can come!

Oh, and by the way, if we don't have a Freddys Teamspeak sorted by the night - use the Steam Chat Group if you're lost! :)

opticle

Part of the furniture
Remind me incessantly when it gets nearer and I am so in.

Admittedly I have never played TF2 beyond the tutorials. But I'm going to own you bitches.

And yes, Teamspeak !

rynnor

Rockhound
Never played it but I'm game - I shall go for the coveted most deaths stat :p

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Someone message me on Steam at the time and I'll pop on the server :)

Poag

m00?
OK the server is all SourceMod'd up, I'm the only admin right now. Deebs, other admins send me steam IDs and I'll add you in. It's currently set to MVM but we can easily repurpose it to regular TF2.
If you change the map away from MVM it'll (should do) revert to conventional TF2 server.cfg files, so long as the mapcycle.txt doesn't have a mvm map in it.

Re TS/Voice. I've dropped Deebs a contact but he seems to be ignoring it/blind. I've got a mumble and a TS sitting on standby anyway ;)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Remind me where I'd find my SteamID fella, it's been a long time since I dug around for it in a source engine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom