• Yes, I hide my shameful conservatism

• No, his intellect is akin to a dog that's eaten magic mushrooms

• I don't understand these "words"

Results are only viewable after voting.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I disagree with what @Job says here
The reason people apologise for agreeing with me is the exact description of the social climate the liberals and the establishment have seeded.

I hate to agree with anything job says because he's slightly right wing, in reality people agree with me on many things here, but squirm it around by hiding it behind
a liberal angle on the same opinion with a load of cut paste academic, hide your conservatism.
A lot of the time they disagree for the sake of it.
but willing to countenance the idea that @Job is very right and I'm very wrong - and that you secretly agree with a lot of what he says, but for some unfathomable reason you're hiding your conservatism during our discussions on Freddyshouse - I thought I'd put it to the vote.

Freddyfact establishment FTW! :)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Question..are you hiding something?

No

Oh ok then.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Question..
And context. - The context kindly provided by you as the reason people might not want to agree with you publically.

I don't think it's a witch hunt @Embattle - Job has multi-year form of repeating the same thing over and over - including that the public agree with him - that includes us Freddies.

Job said:
in reality people agree with me on many things here, but squirm it around by hiding it behind a liberal angle ... hide your conservatism

This is simply a fact finding thing - are FreddyHouse members hiding their true feelings in conversations and do we secretly agree with him? - as he asserts.

That's a serious question: Do FH members feel that they can't openly say what they feel? Do we have to hide what we're thinking from each other?

The only place we can find that out is here on FreddysHouse - so I'm asking the question. If we answer the question Job will have nowhere to hide on the assertion that he repeatedly makes. It will prove that we don't - or do (secretly) - agree with him.

Edit: I didn't put who voted public so if you do secretly agree with him you can keep your secret :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
I don't think it's a witch hunt @Embattle - Job has multi-year form of repeating the same thing over and over - including that the public agree with him - that includes us Freddies.

Edit: I didn't put who voted public so if you do secretly agree with him you can keep your secret :)

Most of this isn't something unique to him.

I personally don't but then I don't with you either most the time, not that I feel the need to make a special topic just for you since I'll just mentally ignore things if I believe them to be pointless.

Job

Its not looking good, but obviously I demand a revote because you didnt understand the questions and have been lied to by liberals.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I stopped arguing with people about serious topics on the internet. No one is going to change their mind anyway, so why bother. Sticking to pictures of funny cats and inappropriate jokes about the recently deceased.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm just amazed there's two people who are ashamed enough to hide what they feel :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I don't agree with either of you as my observation would be that a lot of the sniping between the two of you over the years has chased people away

Job

Ezteq left because of....
Toht...well, was he pushed or did he jump..
Raven just melted away.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ezteq left because of....
Toht...well, was he pushed or did he jump..
Raven just melted away.
If someone is banned then they are "pushed" otherwise they chose to leave of their own accord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom