The FA CUP Draw!

soze

I am a FH squatter
Kolos injury was reported as being not as bad as first feared yesterday and Woodgate dose not fit the profile of a Arsenal target as in expensive not young and will prolly not accept our wage structure. And you think he would buy 8m woodgate who is injured atm with a hammy as injury cover?

I do not know if we were interested but i do not think it makes sence that wenger would buy an injury prone player as injury cover and it dose not sound like Wenger at all.

Yep, Wenger will deny because to admit losing a player to Spurs is not good for public perception.

Only way we lose a player to spurs is Money or they garentee first team football we do not. Still dose not seem like a wenger target to me.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Only way we lose a player to spurs is Money or they garentee first team football we do not. Still dose not seem like a wenger target to me.

I don't doubt that for a second, money would be the primary motivator for someone of Woodgate's age and a practical guarantee of a starting XI spot wouldn't hurt either. Right now Spurs look on the up, they have money and a good manager plus they look like strong contenders for the UEFA cup. I am sure Woodgate took all of that into account but the money 'sealed the deal'. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom