The FA CUP Draw!

soze

I am a FH squatter
Arsenal - Sheffield Utd at Emirates please. Or is it neutral ground already?

Keitan

Banned
Bristol Rovers v Southampton

Cardiff City v Wolves

Sheffield United v Middlesbrough

Liverpool v Barnsley

Manchester United v Arsenal

Preston v Portsmouth

Coventry City v West Brom

Chelsea v Huddersfield Town

owned arsenal

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Bristol Rovers v Southampton

Cardiff City v Wolves

Sheffield United v Middlesbrough

Liverpool v Barnsley

Manchester United v Arsenal

Preston v Portsmouth

Coventry City v West Brom

Chelsea v Huddersfield Town

owned arsenal

You know i love it that i can come here and no longer have to visit bbc.co.uk/sport anymore.

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Why are Arsenal owned, when they did the double over us last year, and drew at Emirates earlier in the season..

Will be a tough game, and I will not be confident at all.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
If anyone is going to be owned that's Huddersfield surely.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Why are Arsenal owned, when they did the double over us last year, and drew at Emirates earlier in the season..

Will be a tough game, and I will not be confident at all.

Because he is thinking of his team that have bottled it vs the big three constantly :) (Sorry real Liverpool fans) Should be an interesting game would rather it was at the Emirates but ohh well.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
I feel sorry for Huddersfield

I cant wait to watch the Man Utd - Arsenal match tho, gonna be well worth the watch!

Himse

FH is my second home
Arsenal were just really shit on the day with spurs, then again they did play reserves.

Wenger is a total god of a manager, like fergie, best in the prem.

Will be a very good game, hopefully eachothers tactics counters eachother & we will see a crackingly even game :D

leviathane

Part of the furniture
C'mon Bristol Rovers xD Best match will be Arsenal v Manu, shame not gonna be the final.

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Well could have been an easier draw, will be a cracking game..

Spurs have signed Woodgate, lol will be a toss up who spends most time in the treatment room out of him or King :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Bring back 1987 :D when Coventry won it,get the topless bus out it's great for moral:D;)

I hope they dont win it ever again if thats the case, a bus full of topless Coventry denizens would be like a promo for 28 weeks later

Marc

FH is my second home
Well could have been an easier draw, will be a cracking game..

Spurs have signed Woodgate, lol will be a toss up who spends most time in the treatment room out of him or King :)

Arsenal wanted him too

Corran

Part of the furniture
Arsenal wanted him too

actually they didnt. it in the program notes for tonights game. Wenger is saying he dont know where the information came from but it is untrue, arsenal had no interest in woodgate.

Marc

FH is my second home
On one of the arsenal forums theres a photo of Woodgates agent leaving the emirates stadium. Someone who works for Arsenal also stated they were interested because Kolo's injury may be worse than first expected and dont want to rely on Senderos at such an important time of the season.

I know who i believe and its not Arsene "what are you talking about? I never even saw Bendter and Adebeyor fighting" Wenger. Wenger is so full of shit its untrue, so im sticking by my statement that Arsenal were the 3rd team interested.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
On one of the arsenal forums theres a photo of Woodgates agent leaving the emirates stadium. Someone who works for Arsenal also stated they were interested because Kolo's injury may be worse than first expected and dont want to rely on Senderos at such an important time of the season.

I know who i believe and its not Arsene "what are you talking about? I never even saw Bendter and Adebeyor fighting" Wenger. Wenger is so full of shit its untrue, so im sticking by my statement that Arsenal were the 3rd team interested.

Yep, Wenger will deny because to admit losing a player to Spurs is not good for public perception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom