The Exorcism of Emily Rose

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just watched this. In the dark. Widescreen. Dolby surround.

I read beforehand that many people found it to be a terrifying movie - on a par with the Exorcist.

I gotta say I found the movie about as scary as a cute mouse who just won the World Cutest Mouse Contest. Anyone actually find this movie scary ?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Just watched this. In the dark. Widescreen. Dolby surround.

I read beforehand that many people found it to be a terrifying movie - on a par with the Exorcist.

I gotta say I found the movie about as scary as a cute mouse who just won the World Cutest Mouse Contest. Anyone actually find this movie scary ?

I want a photo of "Worlds Cutest Mouse" :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
World's Cutest Mouse Contest winner 2006

I want a photo of "Worlds Cutest Mouse" :(

258863950_dafa06e475.jpg

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Not scary at all, well maybe 2 minutes that a little bit scary but nothing on a par with watching the original Nightmare on Elm Street when you are 10 years old!

georgie

FH is my second home
lol, you did that too did you?

The wall bulging bit freaked me out. :(

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
lol, you did that too did you?

The wall bulging bit freaked me out. :(

think i did NoES at about aged 8 then exorcist at 10-11.

i was ofcourse traumatised untill i turned about 15, at which point i could sleep without fear of being killed.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The exorcist is about as scary as bambi tbh, the emily rose film was god awful too

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
I was really disappointed by this film big time, if you saw the trailers in the cinema, looked like a good scary film about an exorcism, then you watch the film and find out its about a negligence case against the priest biggest bull shit ever!! she must be a very talented double jointed women who can speak two tongues lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom