The end of Supa Troll and Nate.

S

Supa Troll

Well guys this is it, all over...never coming back this time ;) ad enuf of playin daoc. Moving on to RL and...more...concentration....on....college

Been nice playing with you all, hope i ain't got any grudges against me...but if so...ease up it's a game.

Sure a lot of u expect me to put your name here or u'll cwy right? hmm...here goes...gonna miss all you guys lots especially these few people ;)

Aarween, Andropina, Ucallme, Renever, Baltasar, Elisabeth, Dyna, Mypal, Kalbarn, Zaksoth, Rhia, Spir, unfortunately blej :eek: only kiddin , Galaxy, Sai, Bloodomen, Louise, Anarky, all the old TU gang, all the old EOO gang, all the old PW gang (from beta), anyone else in Klan Nidstang, some of BO :eek: anyone else i missed soz but u didn't make the list so go cwy :)

Cya round.

A

Aarweenie

hmms... I don't know what to write really :/

bye ;( I'll miss you ;(

S

sadiera

:( going to miss you Nate!!

seems all my friends are leaving the game.
well nice playing with you we had lost of fun, hope to see you around some time in emain..

keep in touch.

love Andropina

K

klavrynd

bibi supatroll

can't believed i cleaned up aisle 3 that often and you still forget me :<

S

Shike

bye bye Nate, oldtimer!! :)

still remember u from beta you crazy bastid :p

E

-ElemenT-

Originally posted by klavrynd
bibi supatroll

can't believed i cleaned up aisle 3 that often and you still forget me :<

Forgot me too :(

O

old.Morchaoron

221103-supertroll.jpg

the only mid with style!

O

old.mattshanes

Good luck nate with life, was nice fighting against you and you was one of the mids who didn't take the game too seriously it seems:)

K

kalgarn

haha,lies!i give you one month tops before you get back i've known you long enough fatty :p
and in case you don't come back all the best in live and buy me a drink if i ever would end up in that sorry excuse of a country of yours.cya mate ;)

C

Candy lollipop

Awwwww
I see you in msn anyway so im not gonna miss you ingame cuz i alrdy quit muaha :p

Lets hope you can handle it this time, no daoc :p

xxx

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by kalgarn
and in case you don't come back all the best in live and buy me a drink if i ever would end up in that sorry excuse of a country of yours.cya mate ;)

says the one living in Belgium :p

Z

Zebolt

Supatwoll 4tehwin

G'bye Nate, I allways had fun chatting with you, didn't know you enough to get on the famus list - hehe :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll meet you somewhere in a distance future, till then good luck matey :D

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by kalgarn

..and in case you don't come back all the best in live and buy me a drink if i ever would end up in that sorry excuse of a country of yours.cya mate ;)

you gonna show your furry hamsterarse then again? :rolleyes:

I

iceforge

bb SUpa-Troll

BB, will miss ya :( Had fun when we spoke together :D

Good winds

B

blain

Pfft....Didn't even make it to the goodbye list :/

Good Luck with the RL stuff, have fun at college.

M

Mid - Kirinia

Hmm forgot me too? :(

All the best for the future

H

hoden

he didnt name me :) the most sexy dorf thane on pyd , best moment with you nate was a day at mmg emain , off we went from mpk with 2fg of mids , had a big fight at mmg with albs and at the end only you and me was left standing , back we went to mpk waited for port and off we went again to mmg , bumped into the same albs with almost the same result , think we kept a healer up second time :)

take care bud

B

Brannor McThife

Welcome to RL Nate. :)

Study hard dude, and you are so right, it is just a game, too many of us took/take it too seriously.

You and the rest of KN were always a pleasure to have on a hunt.

-G

B

brite

<snif>

who am i going to kidnap now :(

im going to be broke ! :'(

<Brite kidnaps Nate>

<Nate resists>

/s Noooo !!

/y Selling a Nate 56 Copper !!!!!

but... but.... :(

Users who are viewing this thread