The End Is Near

K

Kindar

Originally posted by etcetra
Listen up: I know both Lorric and Ruathian, and Lorric: don typ lik tiss, his English is actually quite good ;)

"he tock pillz and walk long run! now his at hospitl.. he got lbtop so he wll tlak dooring tje weeek"

And its not because of his english i _hate_ him, but like he is as a person.

Thank god for peeps like zmurf and osy! ;c) Not ignorant and naiv kissups as someone else :p

....no wait...not worth it...

D

drummer

If that stuff about him pretending to comit suicide is true that's quite sad.....

Why? He needed attention?

If it's not true

Byebye anyways

C

chosen

Actually etcetra it is kinda childish to flame a person how he maybe is IRL on a forum... please stop it now

N

niramas

I bet rau will still be here when ToA comes out hes just seeking attention.

"out of the 32 on my freinds list from the eraly days only 1 remaind "

yea i wonder how many have him in ignore.

I knew him in RB when he first started the game and tbh the amount of lying and shit he talks about is sad and the things hes done to people by spreading lies about em is sad imo hes just a very sad little man that needs people to think hes big.

O

old.Buffer

woot my day just got brighter, bye bye rauth wont miss you

J

Jerelyn

omg.. if another prick had left the game, noone would badmouth him/her in the way you guys just badmouthed Ruathian.. why?
personally i could throw in a few FOAD postings on various "i'm leaving daoc, hope you will live on without my 1337 attitude". but i'm not gonna do that. even tho it's tempting some times.

oh well enough whine from here.

have fun in RL Ruathian, hope you will enjoy life :)

-Jerelyn

E

etcetra

Originally posted by Kindar
....no wait...not worth it...

Well, that answer may have been a bit childish.. But i really hate this guy..

Lies, lies, lies and lies.. ignorant and narrow-minded. Cheating peoples, and selfish. Hes just doing this for himself.
And im not attacking him for his rl failures.. But i havent ever hated a guy for anything over the internet, just been irritated and thats it. Anyway, ruathian is a prick - and tbh its for the best of Midgard that he leaves, atleast now that others can arse themselves to doing raids..

R

-RG-Jaond

Dont like you... Maybe you a nice guy irl who knows?

But take care in rl and a Merry Xmas

O

ormagaa

to you people that whine, you can go do it elsewhere.

I can say, i dont like you rauthan, but people are different, we have had our disputes, and our own oppinions, so fucking what..

i still wish you good luck in real life.

bye

W

wylf

hey mate! dont go!

just log back in, speak with WcT ( wét cotton tree ) and have som fun mate! we are 8 oldies who just got restarted in mid! come join us mate. hate to se good people leave...

/Wulz

K

Kindar

Well, that answer may have been a bit childish.. But i really hate this guy..

Might be childish, but imo its even more childish to say i freaking hate you, good you are leaving in a goodbye thread! Thats just utter bullshit!

You hate him? Well i really don't care! So keep it for yourself!!

N

niramas

Tell you what if he really quits this time ill say sorry for flaming, but i wont need to because this is just the same old attention whore that hes always been.

C

chosen

Originally posted by niramas
Tell you what if he really quits this time ill say sorry for flaming, but i wont need to because this is just the same old attention whore that hes always been.

stil he will give away a bunch of items worth damn lots of Plats! i would never done anything like this if i wasnt sure about quitting 100% sent and not comming back.

O

osy

Originally posted by Kindar
Shut up Osy...he might have done a few bad things, but that people keep ragging on him pure sucks imo. Quit it...i could name and shame you for a few things too!

Ruathian is possibly the only person that managed to attract this much hatred in _ALL_ Midgard. If you think there's smoke without a fucking fire, then fine, go on and stay as ignorant as you are.

As for you insinuating bad deeds on me, I actually would like to hear them. Go on, name and shame me.

R

riv

regardless of whether you liked him or not, its sad that people feel the need to flame a goodbye thread :(

O

old.yaruar

from my point of view ruathian has never done anything to piss me off in the whole time I've been around (since day one) and I've never directly seen him do anthing particually bad, in fact he's always gone out of his way to be friendly and helpful.
Maybe I'm lucky, but I tend to judge people based on their actions which I've seen, not which I've heard.

Facinating to see all the hatred to him based on his tg raids, the ones I've been on were the smoothest and there was no cause to complain.

As I said before, it's a shame to see so many old timers leaving, but things change, things move on, we all eventually leave.

And I say again, good luck in whatever you do.

R

roteca

Even if Rauthian isnt the leetest around, flaming him this much, and even his goodbye thread is unneccesary.

Maybe his raids werent the best, but atleast he tried. and i know raid leaders that is much much worse then him.

Havent played with him on more then raids, so i dont know how he is otherwise, and i dont know him irl either, so i cant know if he is a dickhead there. But atleast he tried to enjoy the game it seems like, and tried to make it enjoyable for others aswell ( why would he make raids otherwise ? )

And if the suicide part is true, it wouldnt be so strange, the way you are picking at him. Maybe his life is ingame, cuz his IRL sucks. and if you take it away from him and he migth be a weak person IRL, the thougth of taking it all away maybe isnt so far away ?

And ofcourse he wants attention, why wouldnt he want ?
Many of you "flamers" prolly just want attention aswelll, and maybe its because of that you flame 90% of the bw threads ?

E

etcetra

Well, i aint flaming anyone cept Ruathian ;] Most of the time <3

F

Forau

Flamers, I know you're all excited about your 12th birthday and all but would you give it a rest? You got what you wanted, he's leaving. Nobody thinks you're cool for flaming, on the contrary.

E

etcetra

Originally posted by Forau
Flamers, I know you're all excited about your 12th birthday and all but would you give it a rest? You got what you wanted, he's leaving. Nobody thinks you're cool for flaming, on the contrary.

Couldnt care less..
Anyway, im done posting here :x

F

Forau

Couldnt care less..
Anyway, im done posting here :x
Oh dear, how will we manage without you?

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by roteca
Even if Rauthian isnt the leetest around, flaming him this much, and even his goodbye thread is unneccesary.

That's rich comming from a former Soth ...

Such leetism ...

Clearly you weren't done posting here ':x'

M

marczje

Bye rua, never really knew u.. but i know u're great at leading raids, bye m8, take care and a merry christmas :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom