The End Is Near

R

raithian

when i started this game i made myself a promise once i reached set targets i would stop playing the game.

the target was simple 4 lvl 50 4 lgm vracters ( was only 4 when i started but all 6 now) and 1 rr5 char and a char with cap gold i said i would stop playing the game

with lgm acer scer alc tailer fletching geting there soon and a new wcer lvl 478 in 9 hours play an now 250p cash (50p for crafters) i am with in my targets so have decided to honer my promise there fore 1 week after the woodstock event i will be holding a small copetition at my house 1711 erik.
all who turn up will random 100 i will do same the person cloeses to my number will take a pick of any items in my vault (after i strip all chars) once all items are gone the last role will be for the vila

the main reason i have decided now is a good time to go is because out of the 32 on my freinds list from the eraly days only 1 remaind playing and now she has decided to leave as well i dont see thew point in playing( to meny ppl from the old days have left to few new ppl in mid to make mid a viable realm in anything)

mythic either by intent or by acident has destroyed mid with contiusly nerfing chars and upgrading alb and hib chars.

items will include but to name a few tg thane zerker healer hunter chest frozen grifin mantal furlined cloak otyggas darkened cloak hroids belts (both) ice crystal bely 2 skull rings 1 eye of forn ring dsgs dss dsgh dsh augmunds foe hammer hjalmer quiver hjalmers bow end regain necky serenity necky full sm set of armour and meny meny more it will be 1 item per person who turns up and is granted access t the house (max 40 i think) some items i will give to guild as soon as i find out the date for woodstock i will post the date for this to happen untill then chances are i wont be about in mid except for the tg hunts to get items for woodstock

K

Khalen

I would never set such a standard myself... apparantly you still like the game but just need new friends... Sad to see yah go though. Hope yah find some other game interesting.. I know I didn't...

B

Blazor Meneth

One more oldie leaving =/
BUT do you have any rr5 char yet?

G

Gjefnal

Sad to hear m8, im gonna come to your houseparty, thats for sure :)

W

Whoodoo_RD

Another veteran on the way out.

Dammit Mythic, wake up and smell the roses, the games starting to become stale, fix it now or loose it.

T

Tualatin

Yeah, this problem is everywhere... Although i started one year ago, i see peeps i met then, leave now.

Focused on playing on a few other servers, brought new fun. (not prydwen.. but Camlann and a german server).

R

riv

the massive downside to this type of game is that you cultivate relationships, but then they're fickle aren't they?

O

osy

I'm so gonna celebrate this. Hope I don't have the "pleasure" of meeting you in another mmo.

L

Lumikki

Originally posted by osy
I'm so gonna celebrate this. Hope I don't have the "pleasure" of meeting you in another mmo.

After all he has done for Midgard i'd suggest you keep your hostility to yourself.

Edit: nasty words.

xx

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
Another veteran on the way out.

Dammit Mythic, wake up and smell the roses, the games starting to become stale, fix it now or loose it.

ToA is their fix. I dont know wether it will do the trick, but it will probably keep people interested for 1 or 2 months atleast.

Sorry to see you go, hope you find a new game that is just as much fun as daoc once was for you.

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by raithian
mythic either by intent or by acident has destroyed mid with contiusly nerfing chars and upgrading alb and hib chars.

Haha this one made me laugh, uv played this game for how long ? and u still have no clue about realm balances ... kindda sad ...

A

agon

Originally posted by osy

we can only hope :)

C

chosen

humm, sad to cya leave, I've been trying to support u in most of the times tought, and thanks for the raids you have done for us(tho som have been ....... you know :p) but noone is perfect so can't really blame u for beeing a human :)

O

old.Lethul

Re: Re: The End Is Near

Originally posted by zmurf
Haha this one made me laugh, uv played this game for how long ? and u still have no clue about realm balances ... kindda sad ...

T

Twotosix

Good luck Rua, never saw anything bad about you mate and nm the small ppl... :p

O

old.yaruar

sad to see another of us old timers go, seems like a lot going these days.

gl with other stuff ruath

A

Asty

Good luck in the future, will try to be at the houseparty

K

Kindar

Pity to see you go mate...but i guess most old timers have to leave or gotta leave at some point :)
Good luck further on

Originally posted by osy

Shut up Osy...he might have done a few bad things, but that people keep ragging on him pure sucks imo. Quit it...i could name and shame you for a few things too!

K

Kindar

Re: Re: The End Is Near

Originally posted by zmurf

Ohh...just saw this one. Ehm...riiiight! You are so right...not! Geez...

E

etcetra

Seriously, how can you stand up for this guy? Most selfish and narrow-minded prick on excalibur.. Ofcourse writing this ruins all my chances off getting a Villa or a Drop - i just have to say this. I wont suck up for some itams ;p

And im so sure you didnt set those standards when you started the game, just something you came with afterwards(sp?). Anyway, me and osy is having a party in my cottage.. 10g/ Beer, norsechicks and dwarfs.

Everyones invited - and btw, i havent allways hated ruathian.. I actually once stood up for him all the time.. But after a while it just got enough, something about lying about having cancer on his brain? Pretending to be his brother saying that ruathian was at the hospital, after trying to take suicide.. Or maybe it was the numerous times he scammed me and my guild for drops as Legion-drops and etc. Or maybe after he had scammed all those other peeps.

Lies, lies, and lies.

Btw, comma and dot is your friends!

T

Thorarin

We haven't always agreed with eachother on things, but it will certainly get more boring without you around ;)

Good luck and goodbye
/salute

T

Thorarin

Originally posted by etcetra
Pretending to be his brother saying that ruathian was at the hospital, after trying to take suicide..

I don't know about suicide attempts, but his brother did in fact use his account from time to time, mostly to hinge I think.
I've once spoken to him about a conflict with Ruathian..

And no, I won't tell you his in game name ;)

Z

zmurf

Re: Re: Re: The End Is Near

Originally posted by Kindar
Ohh...just saw this one. Ehm...riiiight! You are so right...not! Geez...

Your actually claiming he is right ? well ignorence is bliss, good for you I guess :/

R

redfern

Well, not everyone goes quietly into the night. Anyway, I wont attent your little houseparty.

But you got a point. When I started playing this game 2 years ago, it was on the US servers - later I started at Excalibur where my rl friends are and my son got to use my US acount. It happends he say - hey Dad player named ##### say hello - That's nice - at least some of the old friends are stil there but 90% has left. It happends everywhere - ppl get fed up by the game in many ways, the nerfing part is just one reason of many. Some say ToA will change things. I don't think it will change anything to the better - the game get's more complicated for newbees and more of the old school ppl will leave, because chars they spend months to perfect gets nerfed again. The RvR update that is to follow up after ToA, may just change some things to the better, but all in all, I think the game is slowly slipping into oblivion.

M

murazor

Well sorry to see you go. Thanks for all the raids and the other stuff you did and hope you have fun in your next game or whatever....

The problem isnt the game, its us who are jaded. Needs new rvr and Toa for fun. Game like this needs some new stuff every year. This year we got a housing estate :p Reckon Toa will get my interest up like SI did though. Bring it on ....

E

etcetra

Originally posted by Thorarin
I don't know about suicide attempts, but his brother did in fact use his account from time to time, mostly to hinge I think.
I've once spoken to him about a conflict with Ruathian..

And no, I won't tell you his in game name ;)

Listen up: I know both Lorric and Ruathian, and Lorric: don typ lik tiss, his English is actually quite good ;)

"he tock pillz and walk long run! now his at hospitl.. he got lbtop so he wll tlak dooring tje weeek"

And its not because of his english i _hate_ him, but like he is as a person.

Thank god for peeps like zmurf and osy! ;c) Not ignorant and naiv kissups as someone else :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom