The Empty Mind

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
"The Empty Mind" and legendary weapons!

does it effect - noticed that shades get access to this ability - will it effect poison/leggys as could be another "i win" button vs enemy assassins / archers (i assume it affects archery dmg too?)

rr5+empty mind should rape when you have an archer grp on ya ;>

or a bunch of dual leggy sb/infs!

cog

Can't get enough of FH
It used to when I last payed but I never found it worth the points back then as too many people used physical damage for the high investment. But yeah, when you met a dual lw user it was pretty sweet.

On archers I have no idea, last time I seriously played shade was before the archery changes :(

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
"The Empty Mind" and legendary weapons!

does it effect - noticed that shades get access to this ability - will it effect poison/leggys as could be another "i win" button vs enemy assassins / archers (i assume it affects archery dmg too?)

rr5+empty mind should rape when you have an archer grp on ya ;>

or a bunch of dual leggy sb/infs!

Well its magic dmg so that would be a yes.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
tempted to give it a whirl this weekend

something like

purge5 viper 5 mos3 empty mind 2 lw 1

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I don't know about the main question, but as a side note...someone poppped the ML10 cloth pants charge while I was buffing up yesterday (+5% magic resists, 30min duration, 15mins reuse). I didn't realise it was an AoE charge, not self-only. Since then I've stuck one on each bot fire it off while buffing up, only 5% but not bad for a freebie and yes it does stack with castable resists.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh I thought this didn't stack with CL Sists/Druid sists?

if indeed it does I may do the same on bard/druid also

then i could run 20% extra magic resists + druid/cl sists + rr 5 could be looking at some 80%+ magic resists whilst empty mind and rr5 are up :>

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
haha if i were gonan tank dragon raids on shade i'd get aom9 empty mind 5 rest in tough ;>

BOSH

try and kill me then mr Culd!

although lets be honest, dragon raids?! :p do they even exist anymore :p

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Tbh I thought this didn't stack with CL Sists/Druid sists?

Azure ring charge doesn't, this one defo does - I tested it on the bot, with and without it up. Only thing might be 2ndary tier resists, I couldn't be arsed to do the maths on the exact resists. Dropped my nuke damage by about 20-25 per nuke anyhow.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
very interesting :>

I could end up being a magic resisting monstah!

archers will be like "oh what a noob he's not mezz poisoning us"

"oh shit we're hitting him for 300 dmg oh no he's in my face, oh god he just wiped all 8 of us ;>"

I ran a couple of nights ago,

got backstabbed whilst tabbed out, purge remedy rr5 killed him, then his 7 scout friends popped me, mezz poisoned and killed 3 of em before dying :) nightshade needs some love tbh, I wanna be able to kill all 8 ;>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom