The Emasculated Puppet Boy Of Midgard

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

munk

Was at mid entrance DF tonight, first time i get upthere there is a FG of hunters a couple of BD's and buffbot's zerging around.. i think: "hmm well ok, cant expect them to just drop dead without a fight even tho the FG of hunters is a little overkill.

later i go up to mid entrance again.. this time albs is fighting some middies on the steps. I sit back and watch the show for a while :), and noone really stood out as bad players.. EXCEPT, 1 SB == Xxl!!. i have never seen such a pityfull display of gayish shemale like cowardness in my intire time playing DAoC, never once did i see him attack anything that had the slightest chance of defending itself.

i have to add that the albs didn't have huge numbers.
1 armsman 1 pally 2 necros and a scout.
a few ppl came and left not of any significance.

everytime he ran into an honest fight he ran like a beaten dog.

plz for god sake get your rp's or death messages or whatever a fair way or atleast in a way so u are not embarrassing the intire realm.

i can say, even though i never got involved, that i feel sry for everyone around u. And i wont be crying my eyes out if u end up shoveling shit in i DAoC hell.

I hereby give u the titel: The Emasculated Puppet Boy Of Midgard/Excal.
i know u will live up to it. u truly are one of the sad sad ppl in DAoC.

Merry X-mas

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by munk
Was at mid entrance DF tonight, first time i get upthere there is a FG of hunters a couple of BD's and buffbot's zerging around.. i think: "hmm well ok, cant expect them to just drop dead without a fight even tho the FG of hunters is a little overkill.

later i go up to mid entrance again.. this time albs is fighting some middies on the steps. I sit back and watch the show for a while :), and noone really stood out as bad players.. EXCEPT, 1 SB. i have never seen such a pityfull display of gayish shemale like cowardness in my intire time playing DAoC, never once did i see him attack anything that had the slightest chance of defending itself.

i have to add that the albs didn't have huge numbers.
1 armsman 1 pally 2 necros and a scout.
a few ppl came and left not of any significance.

everytime he ran into an honest fight he ran like a beaten dog.

plz for god sake get your rp's or death messages or whatever a fair way or atleast in a way so u are not embarrassing the intire realm.

i can say, even though i never got involved, that i feel sry for everyone around u. And i wont be crying my eyes out if u end up shoveling shit in i DAoC hell.

I hereby give u the titel: The Emasculated Puppet Boy Of Midgard/Excal.
i know u will live up to it. u truly are one of the sad sad ppl in DAoC.

Merry X-mas

lol ... if ur allowed to hand out this titel, i hereby declare u 'Most idiotic poster on bw' hf with it ...

O

old.m0000

Re: Re: The Emasculated Puppet Boy Of Midgard

Originally posted by zmurf
lol ... if ur allowed to hand out this titel, i hereby declare u 'Most idiotic poster on bw' hf with it ...

and i herby declare you 'saddest person irl'

T

tirinerfed

he have to run you jerk or else
he cant be rezzed by hes BB at stairs ;)

Tiri sz and gimped to the bones

Z

zmurf

Re: Re: Re: The Emasculated Puppet Boy Of Midgard

Originally posted by old.m0000
and i herby declare you 'saddest person irl'

awesome can I keep the throphy in my bedroom or does this titel not come with one ?

You must be highly insightful judging my 'rl' as u know me from small msg's on a board, do u get payed by the hour or alike ?

R

Ravenbourne

Re: Re: The Emasculated Puppet Boy Of Midgard

Originally posted by zmurf

Oy stop handing out Glottis's awards, hes very proud of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom