The Elder Scrolls

Ethiraseth

Fledgling Freddie
From the offical Website:

We are pleased to announce that The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is currently in development for PC and future generation consoles. In development since 2002, Oblivion is another leap forward in role-playing with its combination of freeform gameplay and cutting-edge graphics. The world-exclusive details on Oblivion are featured in the October issue of Game Informer. Check out their mammoth 12-page cover story to get all the details and screenshots. (And yes, that's in-game art on the cover.)

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
They got some quality screenshots on Gamespot, oh this is gonna be one hell of sequel it could take the best RPG title away from morrowind.

Honza

Fledgling Freddie
PLightstar said:
They got some quality screenshots on Gamespot, oh this is gonna be one hell of sequel it could take the best RPG title away from morrowind.
I have seen the shots and I know one thing: My PC won't handle that.
And I fear other thing: Too much graphix and too few game itself.

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
Its 2+ years away... and I bet PC's at the time wont be able to handle it as well as the next gen consoles given the specs of the XBox 2 / PS3. Will be a sad day no longer playing RPG's on the PC...

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Well at least the Consoles are getting quality D&D RPGs not crappy Japanese FF crap with their random attacks and poor gameplay.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Ukle said:
Its 2+ years away... and I bet PC's at the time wont be able to handle it as well as the next gen consoles given the specs of the XBox 2 / PS3. Will be a sad day no longer playing RPG's on the PC...

You don't think that PC's will advance beyond the consoles specs before then? just look when PS2 was hyped.. or XBox it would be the end of PC althought PC had way better spec's when they got released so nothing to fear PC will be the best game platform in a long while :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom