The earth theurg challenge

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
I have a ml8 earth theurg 48 earth 24 ice as some of you know. Now i want a challenge. I want to try out what mobs i can't do and can.

So here's the challenge.
Post a mob here and where you find him and i'll see if that mob is soloable as a earth theurg. And no this is not a joke.

I want to test the capacity of a solo earth theurg on different mobs.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, i dont think you'll even get a red down, but anyway, my chlange to you would have to be legion in DR, brimstone caverns

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
psyco said:
tbh, i dont think you'll even get a red down, but anyway, my chlange to you would have to be legion in DR, brimstone caverns

Don't be so certain, i have taken down the marauding bandits mobs and they were red to me, i have killed the cyclops near aerus haven Red/purple con.

this is true. So i'll be happy to try your challenge out.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
Don't be so certain, i have taken down the marauding bandits mobs and they were red to me, i have killed the cyclops near aerus haven Red/purple con.

this is true. So i'll be happy to try your challenge out.

with buffs right?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
You'd probably have a decent shot at the Barfog mobs the trouble is its a hell of a long walk and the drops are still good old 94% quality :)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
nope, unbuffed.

damn, i tend to find that if i send in a pet when it dies the mob comes strait to me and my 2nd earthlord wont steal agro

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
psyco said:
damn, i tend to find that if i send in a pet when it dies the mob comes strait to me and my 2nd earthlord wont steal agro

well i've heard of that if you have ctr and have pbt up it will go on your pets to. The best test for me will when i have a decent template, ml9 and ctr lvl 10.

But the trick on that thing is that if the combat speed debuff don't stick it will be a pain to win. as the tactics i use is to get as many pets of but not atract aggro to me. i use the combat speed debuff frequently to.

So in most cases it's hard but it's fully doable.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
why try soloing stuff on an earth theurg when necro caba sorc pala arms and minstrel are much better ;>

pve = pet abuse or shield hax- petspam is for epic not solo ;>

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Golly said:
why try soloing stuff on an earth theurg when necro caba sorc pala arms and minstrel are much better ;>

pve = pet abuse or shield hax- petspam is for epic not solo ;>

fyi this is to see what a earth theurg can / can not kill.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
gremon - north instance zone in north black mountains......one used for epics

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom