The Dreamcast has STILL got it!

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Damini was out at a boot fair again this morning and gave me a call to say there was a guy running a stall selling a few DC bits. I was a bit groggy from sleep but she mentioned Alone In the Dark: A New Nightmare so I said, yeah, why not?

Anyway, I've been playing it today and the graphics have genuinely impressed me yet again. I know the DC isn't THAT old but I'm well impressed that this game looks better than the RE efforts they put out on the ps2. Here's an example...

aitd4_screen001.jpg

I stills loves my DC :)

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
DC is good, I think it was more powerful than the PS2, but I loved Ikaruga and Soul Calibur (Sry Sp)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Sega over Sony any day Sonys tactic of release ALOT of shit games worked, i mean be honest can you name 30-40 decent PS2 games? i know lot of people can't.

Sega stuck with making really fun games and putting effort into them Sony just bought up any games dev company they could find shit or good and made them make games.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
most of the latest/recent sega arced board are built with DC tech only thing it has on the DC is more memory

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Yaka said:
most of the latest/recent sega arced board are built with DC tech only thing it has on the DC is more memory
Yeah it's Sammy (as in SegaSammy) who do this mainly, running on the Atomiswave hardware (Guilty Gear Isuka was one of the first).

Now SNK Playmore are using too, so it should have good life and some fantastic fighters ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom