The Draw of the Lottery, Tonight 7 GMT

O

old.Velo

Guest
The Draw of the Lottery, Tonight 7 GMT in camelot at the roundtable. The list of tickets sold can be foundhere

See you there!
 
S

SoulFly Amarok

Guest
WHO WON! :D

edit:
oh, a guy with a bought account. Great :<
 
O

old.Morchaoron

Guest
Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok

oh, a guy with a bought account. Great :<
oh well now at least he'll makes some extra cash when selling it to the next one in the queu :sleeping: :m00:
 
F

Farquady

Guest
I don't know the complete story.

But I heared that Niar swapped his account to a mini account? Anyone know if he's still playing?
 
A

Addlcove

Guest
Originally posted by Farquady
I don't know the complete story.

But I heared that Niar swapped his account to a mini account? Anyone know if he's still playing?
so the char niar has been sold? (exchanged, whatever)

thanks for the info I´m sure GOA will be pleased to ban another "cheater"
 
T

Teh Krypt

Guest
Originally posted by Addlcove
so the char niar has been sold? (exchanged, whatever)

thanks for the info I´m sure GOA will be pleased to ban another "cheater"
.
 
O

old.Morchaoron

Guest
Originally posted by Addlcove
so the char niar has been sold? (exchanged, whatever)

thanks for the info I´m sure GOA will be pleased to ban another "cheater"
I also heard someone called Addlcove on the forums has sold his account. Since we forumers are such a reliable source can someone please pass this info to GOA to have this cheaters account terminated :sleeping:
 
O

old.TeaSpoon

Guest
Addlcove hasn't sold his account, he just lent it to me!


...


Opps! :D
 
O

old.mattshanes

Guest
Yeah saddam will be playing as niar tomorrow then bin laden day after probably.
 
A

_anarky_

Guest
oooh then they gonna have illegal duels with bush? :p
 
A

Addlcove

Guest
Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
I also heard someone called Addlcove on the forums has sold his account. Since we forumers are such a reliable source can someone please pass this info to GOA to have this cheaters account terminated :sleeping:
nice try :)

however I have a rather uniqe way of playing/behaving ingame and I really don´t think anyone would be able to copy that <prods TS>

besides nobody said anything about proof here, but making alerting GOA to the fact that Niar MIGHT have been sold makes them able to investigate.
 
J

Jupitus

Guest
Originally posted by Addlcove
besides nobody said anything about proof here, but making alerting GOA to the fact that Niar MIGHT have been sold makes them able to investigate.
I'm sure they know that much already.....
 
O

old.Morchaoron

Guest
Originally posted by Addlcove

besides nobody said anything about proof here, but making alerting GOA to the fact that Niar MIGHT have been sold makes them able to investigate.
There is NO way they can prove its sold, unless he's caught red handed on ebay or some other 'online-bazaar'

And on the other hand, I could take a few screens of you ingame and put your account for sale on some site for some high dumbass price, and then pass the link to a gamemaster, but I doubt they will fall for that, but they still won't be able to prove its the real owner...

Ofcourse they can check IP etc. but they can't prove its sold...
 
M

mirieth

Guest
Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Yeah saddam will be playing as niar tomorrow then bin laden day after probably.
:clap:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

O
Replies
12
Views
617
Generic Poster
G
O
Replies
48
Views
1K
old.Skule Jarl
O
L
Replies
6
Views
1K
Cap'n Sissyfoo
C
O
Replies
18
Views
605
saijan_WarLord
S
Top Bottom