PS4 The Division

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Hi guys,

So who's playing this still? With the recent 1.2 patch I'm finding guns dropping all over the place. Wondered if any FH people are here so we can group up etc.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Gave up on it, the dark zone pvp is shit and if I want to play a shooter PVE game i'd just play Destiny or Borderlands, both are better PVE/Shooter wise.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah know what you mean. It's a bit better since 1.2 though

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Does the game still have rampant hacker problems? Been reading "reviews" on the steam store page and it seems to be really really bad.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Does the game still have rampant hacker problems? Been reading "reviews" on the steam store page and it seems to be really really bad.

On PC yea, nothing but hackers everywhere. DarkZone is more or less unplayable due to them, or was when I was playing.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ubisoft.

Yeah, its either broken or shit.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
How? How the fuck can someone be so incredibly retarded as to release a multiplayer PC game that has a big focus on pvp with a trusted client model?

This has got to be THE biggest screwup in the entire history of online gaming all categories...

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Yep, Ubisoft, as soon as I saw there name on it I crossed it off my "to buy" list despite how promising it looked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom