The Division coming to PC

Aada

Part of the furniture
Just hope it's a decent port, ubi aren't known very well for their PC ports.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I have my doubts since both new consoles are x86 I feel it maybe just a port with a few graphical enhancements, hope you are right though but I feel this game will be perfect for consoles so unless the PC version is amazing not sure I would buy.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Long drawn out meh on this game, it looks like it could just turn out to be yet another shooter. I really hope it has some real depth to it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
"Fans waiting for Tom Clancy's The Division to hit the PC will be happy to know that the game won't be just a port over from the console "but a full-fledged, optimized version," according to the newest Community Q&A. The remainder of the Q&A focuses on the the Snowdrop engine, detailing the features that make it unique and will allow players to feel more immersed in the shooter's universe. Thanks to the Snowdrop, devs feels their destruction system is the most realistic to date, and players can check out the realism of the shaders, lighting, and particle effects in the many screenshots devs shared in the post."

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/12/20/the-division-will-be-optimized-for-pc-not-a-port/

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Any game that isn't a paid exclusive will likely get a PC port this gen.

whoop whoop.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The Snowdrop engine just looks incredible, this is one game I will be getting.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
It does indeed look like it'll be setting the standard for new co-op games, let's hope they can deliver on it.. if they deliver all they promise it could potentially be one of the greatest co-op games ever made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom