TV The Deep

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's good watching, very obvious, but good. Some great cheesy bits.

ileks

Part of the furniture
I thought the last episode was a bit slow but it's been quite good so far. The main character (Clem?) really irritates me for some reason tho.

russell

FH is my second home
I have really enjoyed this. All the actors are good -dialogue a little cheesy in parts (as are the Russian accents) but all in all good BEEB entertainment that is worth a watch.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I want to slap Clem, he annoys the heck out of me. Quite what I'd like to do to Minnie Driver isn't suitable for a forum visited by children and Ch3tan.

I was convinced there would be vampires and aliens originally so it has been a little surprising thus far, very enjoyable though.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
I thought the last episode was a bit slow but it's been quite good so far. The main character (Clem?) really irritates me for some reason tho.

The amount of time his silly name is mentioned annoys me. If he had an ordinary name, perhaps I wouldn't get so annoyed by it but the fact, especially in the last episode, his name seems to be mentioned every 5 seconds, really bugs me.

That's not mentioning his idiocyas well but then, every story these days seems to have someone holding an unlikely credence of some sort.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Its OK, wondering if there is any point to it all though. Its all been fairly predictable so far.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's going to turn into the abyss part 2 next episode, you wait and see!

Also the Russian bint will get nekkid.

I have dreamt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom